The Student Room Group

King's College London Medicine Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Slow+Confused

Original post by Slow+Confused
ME! :smile:
How are you feeling? Good luck :biggrin:

ooh what time did you have it? how'd it go?
Guyss I'm a bit confused. The doctor I was shadowing at my work exp now works at a different hospital, I could still provide her contact details but it might look a bit weird, or I could provide a name of another doctor, but they barely know me and probably won't remember me. What to do?
Original post by InkyOne
Just got an offer! Came in at 7.24, don't lose hope, my interview was dreadful! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:

When was your interview? :smile:
Reply 1183
My interview was the 8th of November :smile:
Reply 1184
Original post by EllaBella<3
When was your interview? :smile:

Sorry, forgot to quote you on the last one! My interview was on the 8th of November :smile:
A question about the pre-interview form!
When you write your work experience, should you write it even if it has nothing to do with medicine? e.g. I did my Year 10 work experience doing admin and library work in my dad's college... should I put that in even though it's irrelevant?

and the same question for voluntary work as well :smile: also does it matter that you haven't done much voluntary work? Thanks xx
Original post by InkyOne
Sorry, forgot to quote you on the last one! My interview was on the 8th of November :smile:

Well done! :smile::smile:
Reply 1187
Starting to get bored of logging into the King's portal and seeing - "application status: acceptance of interview.." The wait is killing me!

Well done to everyone who's got an offer!
Original post by LiveOne
I sent mine on the 11th and haven't heard anything at all :frown: I like to reassure myself TSR students arent totally representative. No one at my college has any med interviews yet :smile:

i sent mine off on the 14th of october and i had my interivew two weeks ago. i dont think when u send it off matters. more ur grades and gcses
could have an answer by christmas :eek: could be the worst christmas ever :frown:

anybody else on the 15th?
Reply 1190
Re-scheduled to the 20th woo! :biggrin:
Original post by SDewedi
Starting to get bored of logging into the King's portal and seeing - "application status: acceptance of interview.." The wait is killing me!

when was your interview
Original post by Ivo
Yeah same here, hopefully we'll hear tomorrow.

why do u say that? or is that just wishful thinking :P
Reply 1193
Original post by i.want.it.now

Yeah I was thinking that KCL would be processing those who had interviews on the same date at a similar time. When was your interview?
Reply 1194
Original post by SDewedi

I'm starting to get bored of logging into the portal and seeing: "you application is currently being processed" ...i just really want an interview!!!!
Original post by SDewedi

Me too! I get excited when I see the word 'acceptance' ... then my heart sinks.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Joe H
Hello all.

Have my interview on Monday. I understand nobody can hint as to the content of interview,but how did people find the general atmosphere. Were the interviewers very rigid or was it a welcoming environment.
(If these things are in the privacy agreement i apologise in advance for causing a stir!)

They seemed pretty welcoming, definitely not as horrible as I'd imagined. :smile:
Original post by Ivo
Yeah I was thinking that KCL would be processing those who had interviews on the same date at a similar time. When was your interview?

Original post by i.want.it.now

I called them today, they said they were currently going through the people interviewed on the 14th and were going through it in date order so you'll probably hear very soon!
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by joker12345
I called them today, they said they were currently going through the people interviewed on the 14th and were going through it in date order so you'll probably hear very soon!

AHHHHHHH!!!! Im soo nervous. my stomachs rumbling :P loolo
Original post by Ivo

i had mine on the 14th :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending