Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Lancaster 2012 Applicants!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Original post by dr.phalange
I only finish work this Friday :frown: Yes I finally finished at the weekend, going to have a busy week of wrapping :biggrin:
Have you asked for anything for xmas? :smile:

UCAS Track finally updated! 30 minutes ago :smile: :biggrin:
I bought my last present today---> for my dad he is so hard to buy presents for!
And no not really... My dad will give me around 200 pounds for 10 hours of driving lessons and I've asked for a few books and pc games! :smile: Do you want anything in particular for christmas? :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 581
I want to know the conditions of my offer already!!!!!!!!! Come on, Lancaster!
Original post by AJCSShp
UCAS Track finally updated! 30 minutes ago :smile: :biggrin:
I bought my last present today---> for my dad he is so hard to buy presents for!
And no not really... My dad will give me around 200 pounds for 10 hours of driving lessons and I've asked for a few books and pc games! :smile: Do you want anything in particular for christmas? :smile:

Ohh yay :smile: I got another letter for Law but it hasn't updated, probably won't now until 2012.
I've not asked for anything tbh, I think I'll get a few bits and bobs but nothing major :tongue: My family stop buying when you turn 18 so I'm not expecting much! Just glad to have some time off work so I can get some proper revision in :smile:
Original post by BigWilfo
Finally got my conditions through on UCAS today!

Biomedical Sciences:

A in Biology and BB in two other A-levels

So happy, Definetly my firm choice :biggrin:

You'll hopefully be in some lectures with me :smile:
rejected from oxford today :frown: so firming Lancaster as soon as UCAS updates :redface:
Reply 584
Original post by calamitysarah
You'll hopefully be in some lectures with me :smile:
rejected from oxford today :frown: so firming Lancaster as soon as UCAS updates :redface:

Yeh, i can't wait to start to be honest :smile: Just gotta work hard now and get the grades! Don't worry about Oxford, Lancaster is the way forward :wink:
Original post by BigWilfo
Mine was more of a chat, and it went ok. I have finally got my offer through UCAS now, A in Biology and BB in two other subjects!

ah that's good :smile: yay! well done :smile:
I made a fb group :smile: for applicants if anyone wants to join and chat..

https://www.facebook.com/groups/313933688628226/
Reply 587
Original post by bellatrixisbest421
is there a lancaster stalking page?

Made one http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Lancaster_Applicants_Stalking_Page_2012_Entry
Applied for History just got an offer of AAB including History which is their normal offer, quite confident I can meet that A in History A in Maths and B in further maths.
Reply 589
Oh gee, I finally got my condition. It's a lot different from probably most of yours, cuz I'm an EU citizen but they ask for an over all diploma of 5.30/6.00, which is 0.20 grades lower from what I'm predicted. I'm so chuffed!!
economics offer AAB :biggrin:
Letter from Physics confirming unconditional offer.
just got an offer a couple of hours ago :smile: yaay will probably be firming it
Firmed my offer to study Psychology In Education at Lancs :smile:. Pretty excited - just hope I get the grades and stuff now haha
Offer of AAA for Law :smile:
I'm applying to do Management. I'm predicted AAB, but that course requires AAA.

They gave me a dual offer! I can either get AAA for Management, but if not they want me for Business Studies at AAB! :smile:

Think this will definitely be my firm! :biggrin:
Reply 596
offer for History and Religious Studies: AAB. :smile: standard offer is AAB-ABB and had been hoping for ABB as I do both of those subjects at a-level, and they had indicated on the phone that since I had those subjects I would be more likely to receive the lower offer. :redface:
(edited 12 years ago)
finally got my offer through! for Biological Sciences with Biomedicine :biggrin: ABB with an A in Biology, just hope i can get that A! :smile:
Reply 598
Original post by hopefulmedic
finally got my offer through! for Biological Sciences with Biomedicine :biggrin: ABB with an A in Biology, just hope i can get that A! :smile:

Same offer as me! Congrats :smile: Glad to have another Biologist with an offer, there doesn't seem to be many of us on this thread lol. :smile:
btw, there's a FB group for 2012 applicants - in case you guys haven't seen it haha :smile:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/313933688628226/314623558559239/?notif_t=group_activity

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending