The Student Room Group

Tesco Trainee Management Programme 2011/12

Scroll to see replies

you had a letter?
Reply 121
No news is good news guys! I'm checking my emails every 10 minutes, got a bit of a fright when I saw an email from Tesco earlier... It was just a 15% discount on something, gutted! Lol

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 122
4th day ...
Reply 123
On the 4th day of Christmas... My true love came to me.. 4 days of torture....
Reply 124
Maybe they've forgotten about us lol.
Reply 125
hey, im new to joining this room but have checked this thread before.
I went to the 18th april coventry assessment day with Moeen.
I recieved a phone call about an hour ago telling me I was successful so I thought I'd let you all know that it's starting :smile:
Reply 126
Yey about time! Was there any info released to you?

Congrats btw :smile:
Reply 127
Congratulations :smile:
Reply 128
Thankyou!
And yes, I was told the starting date, starting salary, that I'd receive a letter on monday/tuesday saying what I'd been told on the phone and that they are going to start looking for actual stores to place successful candidates now so I should know that and have my formal offer and contract in around a months time.
Reply 129
I had a missed call of a blocked phone number this morning. Wishful thinking ? This is horrible haha
Reply 130
The call i had came up "Unknown Number"
Reply 131
I had a nightmare the other night, my phone fell out of my locker at work and broke. I'm unable to answer calls on my mobile i was sat there whilst it rang. Torture ! Congratulations Amy anyway :smile:
Reply 132
I can imagine. But then you woke up and it was all okay right? :smile:
And thankyou
Reply 133
No it genuinely did happen lol.
Reply 134
Woops! Sorry! What are you going to do then? It was probably them :/
Reply 135
Just have to wait for them to contact my home number, i sent a email last week explaining the situation. =\
Reply 136
Oh okay, well I hope it works out for you :smile:
Reply 137
Did anyone go on 19th April to Glasgow and hear anything yet? 6 of us from Northern Ireland went and we havent heard anything. Our blood pressure isnt good at the moment! LOL
Congratulations!
Reply 139
^^^ Paul here from the glasgow one, nothing yet, my heart probably wont last much longer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending