De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

DeMontfort University Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by katie22
What flat number are you? :biggrin: and what are you studying? :biggrin: x
Didn't mean to press that thumbs down button by the way, I am in Flat VH-A-2-1 and I am studying Business and Management x You?
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 521
Original post by Gabriella_1994
Didn't mean to press that thumbs down button by the way, I am in Flat VH-A-2-1 and I am studying Business and Management x You?

Its okay :smile: I'm in VH-A-6-4 :smile: and cool! I'm studying Business and Marketing so we might be in some of the same lectures :smile: x
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by katie22
Its okay :smile: I'm in VH-A-6-4 :smile: and cool! I'm studying Business and Marketing so we might be in some of the same lectures :smile: x

Ah might see you around when we're moving in x Are you looking forward to it? :biggrin:
Reply 523
Ah might see you around when we're moving in x Are you looking forward to it? :biggrin:

Yeah hopefully we will :smile: and I'm really looking forward to it, are you? :biggrin: x
Reply 524
Original post by katie22
There's a group on Facebook which have some people in Block D :smile: What are you studying? :smile:

What's the facebook group/where can I find it :smile:
Original post by katie22
Yeah hopefully we will :smile: and I'm really looking forward to it, are you? :biggrin: x

Yes I am looking forward to it but its kind of mixed emotions, I am quite nervous at the same time x :smile:
Reply 526
Original post by nymaeria
What's the facebook group/where can I find it :smile:

It's http://www.facebook.com/groups/267109356716331/ :smile:
Reply 527
Yes I am looking forward to it but its kind of mixed emotions, I am quite nervous at the same time x :smile:

Aww yeah I'm quite nervous as well, not really sure what to expect :smile: What date are you moving in? :smile: x
Original post by katie22
Aww yeah I'm quite nervous as well, not really sure what to expect :smile: What date are you moving in? :smile: x

Sunday 23rd x Are you bringing much with you? :biggrin:
Reply 529
Sunday 23rd x Are you bringing much with you? :biggrin:

Cool :smile: At the moment I don't think I'm bringing too much with me but nearer the time I'll probably have too much :P Are you bringing much? :biggrin: x
Original post by katie22
Cool :smile: At the moment I don't think I'm bringing too much with me but nearer the time I'll probably have too much :P Are you bringing much? :biggrin: x

Victoria Hall provides quite a lot so I am a bit confused how much to bring x
Reply 531
Victoria Hall provides quite a lot so I am a bit confused how much to bring x

It does provide quite a lot :smile: I don't think I'm going to bring too much and then see if I need anything else when I get there :smile: x
Reply 532
Hello,
Accomodation: NP-C-3-3-a
Course: Arts and Festival Management
Anybody staying with/near me or on my course?:smile:
Hey, I got into de Montfort uni and I'm not staying at halls but was wondering if anyone else is studying drama and education :smile: x

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Studying dance :smile:
unconditional offer now :smile:
anybody else confirmed accommodation? :smile:
Reply 535
Original post by ConorDCFC
Hopefully be doing single honours Journalism, wondering if anyone else is in the same boat?

And got a room at New Wharf Hall! Would be good to hear of any potential flatmates haha!

I'm studying joint journalism and english :smile:
Reply 536
hey guys congrats for getting in to DMU... am a DMU student in 2nd year :biggrin: also am a mentor for the First year students... so if you guys need anything or want to ask any questions just post or msg me!!!

Thanks...
Reply 537
does anyone know what DMU is like for biomed?
Reply 538
its quite good. alot of people do bio med and transfer over to pharmacy or i know some guy who got into post grad medicine from DMU
Original post by asha246
LLB Law i have got a confirmed place anyone else doing law at dmu??

Hey there.. congrats for getting into the LLB programme. I am going to do the same degree at dmu this sept too =)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending