The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

DeMontfort University Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees people i got in!!! business and hr management. see you there sept!
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 541
yes yes got in to pharmacy through clearing with 3B's, gonna be staying at home in leicester... anyone else doing pharmacy :smile:
Reply 542
Original post by katie22
So happy that I've got into DMU :smile: I'm doing Business and Marketing in Sept, is anyone else? and is anyone staying in Victoria Hall? :smile:

Hey, I'm staying in Victoria too and studying history :smile: have you confirmed your accommodation place yet?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Hey who's going freshers week ? And wants to meet up :smile: !!

Reply 544
Original post by kateh_1
Hey, I'm staying in Victoria too and studying history :smile: have you confirmed your accommodation place yet?

Hey :smile: Aww cool :biggrin: Yeah I've confirmed my accommodation place, have you? :smile:
Reply 545
I'm in Victoria Halls too, which block(s) are you guys in? :smile:
Reply 546
Original post by Letitia Jeffers

hey! I do! :smile: What course are you on?
Reply 547
Original post by katie22
Hey :smile: Aww cool :biggrin: Yeah I've confirmed my accommodation place, have you? :smile:

I sent my application off yesterday so it should get there this week. Do you hear from them when they receive it?

Reply 548
Original post by nymaeria
I'm in Victoria Halls too, which block(s) are you guys in? :smile:

I'm in Block A :smile: What block are you in? :smile:
Reply 549
Original post by kateh_1
I sent my application off yesterday so it should get there this week. Do you hear from them when they receive it?

Yeah I received an email but haven't received anything in the post yet :smile: What block are you in? :smile:
Reply 550
I'm in VH block D, I swear I can't find anyone in my flat haha! Anyone doing English/Creative writing? :biggrin:
Reply 551
Original post by Letitia Jeffers

hey yeah okay, im commuting aswell so need ot sort out what im doign if i want to drink :/ but does frshers start on the sunday or the monday? cause theres an event ont he sunday isnt there?
Reply 552
Original post by Azerr
hey yeah okay, im commuting aswell so need ot sort out what im doign if i want to drink :/ but does frshers start on the sunday or the monday? cause theres an event ont he sunday isnt there?

hey! im commuting as well :smile: what course are you on? and doenst it start on the 21st (which is a friday) ? :/
Reply 553
Got into DMU, Law and Economics.
Jumping on the late train and trying to find a single room for rent, excuse my language, but as an European, holy **** I find those room rent prices high.
4 rooms were snatched right from under my nose because I was a day late for each.
Reply 554
Original post by NatachaF
hey! im commuting as well :smile: what course are you on? and doenst it start on the 21st (which is a friday) ? :/

Yeah I got my freshers pack through the post and it said it starts on Friday the 21st :smile: and I'm up for meeting up! I won't know anyone!!
Reply 555
Original post by katie22
Yeah I received an email but haven't received anything in the post yet :smile: What block are you in? :smile:

Ah cool. I'm in block b, flat 11. Which are you in?

Reply 556
Original post by kateh_1
Ah cool. I'm in block b, flat 11. Which are you in?

Cool :smile: I'm in Block A, Flat 6 :smile:
Reply 557
Hiya I know exactly what you mean! My facebooks crashed and i'm basically relying on twitter to find people. Argh

I'm staying in Block A Flat A301, Room A. Newarke Point
Anyone else?

Oh and I seem to be the only one doing Digital Marketing and Social Media haha.
Im staying in Liberty Parkkk 2-4-1c
and doing joint Dance and Arts and Festival Management :smile:
Reply 559
hi, has anyone received any information on freshers, I'm thinking you receive a freshers pack through post. telling you all info on enrolment and what to do and where to go..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending