The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

DeMontfort University Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
I'm applying for Law/Psychology, am I likely to be interviewed?
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 101
Original post by Jodianne
I'm applying for Law/Psychology, am I likely to be interviewed?

I would imagine so. I know the Law department interview, so I assume it’s the same for Law/Psychology.
It's nothing to worry about though, it'll probably just be an informal interview, that's what mine is.
Offer from De Montfort, Computer Science :smile:
I've got an interview there for Journalism on the 29th of Feb now :biggrin:
Reply 104
Original post by sonalj93
have you had a confirmation email?

I got a email last week [i think] saying that they are processing my application that it :/.. wbu?
Anyone heard back fro Pharmacy?
Got an email asking me to attend an interview on the 25th of January :smile:. Nervous.
How long did you wait? For them to get back to you? Mine was sent recently..
Although, I have recieved an email saying that they have recieved my app. did you get one? I have heard mixed views on this!!!
Original post by Missmistry101
How long did you wait? For them to get back to you? Mine was sent recently..

I sent my application off on the 17th of November and got an acknowledgement email from them on the 1st of December, so I waited for about a month for an interview date.

Although, reading the comments on here, it doesn't seem anyone has received and offer or an interview date for Pharmacy?
(edited 12 years ago)
Have applied and got an offer for Criminology :biggrin:

Have recieved all my 5 offers and will probably accept DMU and Greenwich just trying to figure our which one to put as my firm choice, change my mind every day! haha :smile: Anyone else doing Criminology (and Criminal Justice) at DMU?
Original post by RustyDavies
I sent my application off on the 17th of November and got an acknowledgement email from them on the 1st of December, so I waited for about a month for an interview date.

Although, reading the comments on here, it doesn't seem anyone has received and offer or an interview date for Pharmacy?

Ahh dear, I guess I will have to wait till late December. It is not my first choice, would love to go Brighton though, but most universities do take few weeks for Pharmacy applications. But, it all depends on how I do on the tests/interviews ect I guess :frown:
Applied for Arts & Festival management, only had a reply saying they've received my application so far...

EDIT: Thought I should update this, got an email with my interview date today!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 113
Offer of 280 Points for Business and Management :smile:
Got my first offer today from BCU for Economics and Finance but none from DMU yet. Been 2 weeks now :sigh:
Original post by Missmistry101
Anyone heard back fro Pharmacy?

nope still waiting :frown:, does anyone know if dmu does interviews for pharmacy??
Reply 116
Conditional for Media and Communication :biggrin:

But with the points I already have it's pretty much unconditional as i have the points required!
Reply 117
Original post by Becca-123
Offer of 280 Points for Business and Management :smile:

Did you get a letter or anything saying that you needed to get the 280 points? Have you been invited to the optional open day thing?
Reply 118
Offer for Law :smile:
Don’t yet know the conditions as it hasn’t been put on track.
Reply 119
Did all of you received a letter from DMU saying that they can offer you a place? They gave me a conditional offer through UCAS Track (October), but I still haven't received anything.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending