The Student Room Group

Do you remember sex, kissing or any sexual contact when drunk?

Do you remember or gain consciousness whilst having sex, kissing or any sexual contact when drunk?

My friend used to tell me, whenever you are drunk, if you start making out with someone, you will realise it and remember it. So far I think thats true. She also said girls will remember when they are drunk and have sex, they will remember/feel it consciously.

Can guys even get boners while drunk (I cudnt/havnt)?

When I say drunk, I mean drunk to the point you dont remember things/blackout.
Reply 1
I've drank up to the point of almost falling over (once), and I still remembered every event. I don't get blackouts in memory ever.
I have never drank as much as that one night again though.
I'm rarely drunk enough to forget, but when I am, apparently i'm actually more sensible then when sober. Weird.

I suppose it makes sense you'd remember things like that, but I don't know.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous

Can guys even get boners while drunk (I cudnt/havnt)?

I couldn't believe what I was living, so I called my friend Johnny and I said to him: Johnny, La gente esta muy loca.......
Reply 4
i tend to remember everything when drunk =]
Reply 5
I do tend to forget a lot when I'm drunk but it's generally just things like when I'm walking around or I'm dancing that I forget rather than bigger events.
Reply 6
I get memory loss verrrry quickly when drunk, moreso when tired and have woken up not knowing whether I've done the deed with my then bf a few times and also huge arguments, had a few alcohol related incidents and other things and woken up oblivious except not knowing how I got to bed and a few enquiries (embarassed) have led me to know what happened. When I forget I totally forget and don't even get flashbacks. Not fun. I really do envy the majority that don't have blackouts though I also need to drink less.
getting drink doesn't affect my memory much. as in, i don't blank out. i still do get a bit dazed sometimes, but i remember anything sexual, and i remember words, like what they said to me and what i said to them. i'm not always in control of what i say, that's something else.. but i do remember for the most part. :wink:
Reply 8
I was soo drunk on New Years party that I missed the opportunity of free sex with a hot girl, we were dancing/kissing yada yada she seemed very keen, I went outside for cigarett and I felt soo drunk that I just sat down and couldn't get up for like 30 mins, needless to say she was gone when I tried looking for her ...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending