The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hold it, like most people who aren't incontinent do. :erm:
Reply 2
Hold the sausage in for as long as possible.

I hope I will never have to subject myself to the torture of relieving myself in a public place.
I'm the only one to vote, it seems. If you gotta go, you gotta go.
Reply 4
Pop in a McDonalds, a Starbucks or a library usually. There's usually a toilet somewhere.
Mc Donalds will do
Pretend to be a dog and find the nearest tree??

I go find a public toilet.
Reply 7
Not this again :colondollar:
Reply 8
Original post by Movember
what do you do? poll included so you can answer that. has anyone been unfortunate enough for this to happen to them?:redface:

McDonalds or your local cinema usually have fairly decent toilets that are cleaned regularly, if you go in your local pub, you may have to wipe urine off the seats yourself.
I always go before leaving.
Reply 10
I remember the last time we had this thread, someone actually thought it should be illegal to defecate in a public toilet and that anyone doing so was a sick human being :teehee: Oh TSR. Ever the paragon of normality.
Reply 11
Pooping in a public loo is better than messing yourself. If I couldn't hold it I would go into a toilet.
Reply 12
Original post by kerily
I remember the last time we had this thread, someone actually thought it should be illegal to defecate in a public toilet and that anyone doing so was a sick human being :teehee: Oh TSR. Ever the paragon of normality.

I remember it well. I got so incensed at that 'never poo in public' person

the arguments ensuing were quite funny
Reply 13
Original post by Cool Cat
I remember it well. I got so incensed at that 'never poo in public' person

the arguments ensuing were quite funny

I don't understand how it even affects you if someone else decides to do that. Like, if they don't flush, then they should be burnt alive, but that goes for anyone who doesn't flush. (I exaggerate. But only just!) If they do flush, does it actually matter?
Reply 14
Find the nearest toilet. Take care of business.

I've gone in front of a room full of people (not purposely), including the man I frequently sleep with, whilst giving birth. At all three labours. My dignity is officially at zero levels :redface:
Department stores always have the cleanest, nicest toilets I find. Cleaner and nicer than my own, in fact.
Original post by Lyde

I've gone in front of a room full of people (not purposely), including the man I frequently sleep with, whilst giving birth. At all three labours. My dignity is officially at zero levels :redface:
:zomg:
Reply 17
Original post by Lyde

You have my sympathy. :tongue:
Reply 18
Original post by Lyde

This is why I'm glad I'll probably never be expected to give birth :yy:
Original post by whyumadtho
:zomg:

Hate to break it to you, but while you're pushing a small person out of you, pooing is somewhat inevitable.

Latest

Trending

Trending