The Student Room Group

Jaguar/Land Rover Apprenticeship Scheme

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Yes I got the call last Thursday
Reply 181
Well this is a ca-razy selection process! Let's hope it all works out for us.
Reply 182
hmm weird! congrats anyway! im going mental here :frown:
Reply 183
Properly weird way of doing it!

Best of luck to people still waiting, especially Skean as it looks like you did the assessment day the same date as me!
Were you there on the 9th first thing in the morning?
Reply 184
Nah Turkish mine was second set in, 11:45 :smile: How did your day go? For westmidlands? I really hope we hear something soon, still no email back from what I sent earlier, anxious!
Reply 185
Original post by Skean
Nah Turkish mine was second set in, 11:45 :smile: How did your day go? For westmidlands? I really hope we hear something soon, still no email back from what I sent earlier, anxious!

Any reply yet skean?
Reply 186
:smile: Just got my reply, it might be me looking into it too much, but when they say "In the process of CONTACTING candidates- instead of saying SELECTING, it seems promising, as contacting unsuccessfull candidates takes and email. Heres my full reply

We are in the process of contacting candidates with their Assessment Centre outcomes this, and next, week.

You should receive a communication from us within the next 10 days.

Please contact us if this is not the case.

Kind Regards,

No reply regarding if I've been accepted or rejected yet, just a reply for the email I sent this morning
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 187
Ohh right! What do you reckon haha!? I hope your right, meaning they have made there decisions! At least it will b within 10 days! They musnt have made all the offers because if they had then they would just send out a mass email to the rest of us!
Reply 188
Original post by Skean

Fair does, no one really spoke much to eachother in our group.
Probably due to the fact we were there at 7am, everyone was no doubt feeling like death! I know I was!

My day went good, I went away pretty confident :smile: And yes, for West Midlands. Fingers crossed dude
Reply 189
I'm quite optimistic now Cryptic 'cause it really does sound like they've made the decisions because they said in previous emails they're in the selection process :biggrin: It might not definatly mean this though, dont wanna get ahead of myself! And yeah they definatly would have emailed us a denial if we didnt get it, so stick close to your phones!

Yeah best of luck turkish, chances are we'll be working together at some point :smile: Fingers crossed
heard on monday that i got it, chuffed
Reply 191
Yeahh sounds a bit more promising :biggrin:
Reply 192
I just thought cryptic, we're at the bottom of a pile somewhere. When they collected our papers (from the interview and other marks from things like the practical assessment) We were set in date order and were given a tick or a cross, then as the worked through applications, piled them ontop of us, because we had our assessments the earliest. They're just working through the pile and when they eventually get to us, our phones will ring :biggrin: Positive thinking!

Anybody else heard anything back yet?
Reply 193
Hahaha I like it skean! I hope your right :biggrin:.. Still nothing yet for me no email, call or letters..
Original post by CrypticG
Hahaha I like it skean! I hope your right :biggrin:.. Still nothing yet for me no email, call or letters..

Same position as you,

are you for halewood ?
Reply 195
Original post by kingkongjaffa
Same position as you,

are you for halewood ?

Yeah I am advanced..
And skean are you for halewood too ?
lol gtfo Gravlix
Reply 198
A friends dogs walking buddy's owners missus' auntie's boyfriend works at JLR and they said the later it gets without reply the better... but like a few of you have been saying you are only blagging your own head trying to read into everything!

I just can't help it :s-smilie:
Reply 199
Lmfao! Is that post for real haha?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending