The Student Room Group

Jaguar/Land Rover Apprenticeship Scheme

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
anyone still waiting? im calling today.
Reply 381
Yeah I'm still waiting, I called again too and got nothing more out of them, this week or next apparently
I've just had a call to say congratulations, out of the blue, he said sorry for the long delay but there have been loads of complications. Best of luck lads :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 383
i called and had the same 'still in process'
Reply 384
Original post by MrBigTurner
I've just had a call to say congratulations, out of the blue, he said sorry for the long delay but there have been loads of complications. Best of luck lads :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

what site are you are for mate? halewood/west midlands etc?
I had a call saying congrats as well today at 12pm. So happy! Best of luck to everyone here.
Reply 386
Original post by floop12444
I had a call saying congrats as well today at 12pm. So happy! Best of luck to everyone here.

Which site as well mate?
Reply 387
Congrats to everyone that has heard btw :-)
West midlands site mate.
Reply 389
Ahh cool, hopefully I'll hear soon then :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 390
Original post by floop12444
West midlands site mate.

Did they saying anything about the wait or apologise?

@anyone what do you reckon about this reserve list then?
I am Higher for West Mids, sorry for the late reply. he just said there have been delays and complications but i think its a cover up for us being on a reserve. He mentioned that the start date is the 24th for higher, i dont know if the 17th is for advanced.
Reply 392
Original post by MrBigTurner
I am Higher for West Mids, sorry for the late reply. he just said there have been delays and complications but i think its a cover up for us being on a reserve. He mentioned that the start date is the 24th for higher, i dont know if the 17th is for advanced.

ahhhh right cool, congrats anyway :smile:

nothing for me again today :frown:
Original post by CrypticG
ahhhh right cool, congrats anyway :smile:

nothing for me again today :frown:

Sorry to hear that man. Turner have you got your contract yet?
Nothing in the post for me today, what about you? Im not expecting it until friday earliest tbh. did they say you had to go in to confirm your results?

best of luck cryptic
(edited 11 years ago)
He said that they would give us a date for us to go in and meet each other I'm guessing and to hand the contracts in, I haven't got any dates yet though apart from the 24th start date. Nothing in the post for me either btw.
Reply 396
Hi lads, ive just finished my apprenticeship and have applied for an electricians job at Jaguar. Have been invited to attend the assessment centre in Warrick and was just wondering could someone give me a brief outline as to what to expect at it. I know it might not be the same as the apprenticeship assessment but sure there is no harm knowing. Did you have to give a presentation at it?

Best of luck to everyone that applied for the apprenticeships!!!
Hi mjw, you'll probably have to do some kind of team exercise in groups of about 6 and an assessment on your basic electrician knowledge and obviously an interview.
We can't give too much away as I'm sure you're aware but if you go prepared you should be ok. Normally they tell you what to expect in the e-mail they send once you've booked your place on the assessment day.

Best of luck anyway mate.
Reply 398
Wow so suprised people are actually hearing! Of course I still haven't heard anything yet, But congratulations to everybody that has heard!
Reply 399
Original post by Skean
Wow so suprised people are actually hearing! Of course I still haven't heard anything yet, But congratulations to everybody that has heard!

Same here nothing for me either, both for halewood surprise surprise? Always seems to be last..?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending