The Student Room Group

I'm the exam fairy, I'll grant you whatever grade you want

Scroll to see replies

AAB, to get into one of my two favourite universities. Both want the same grade of AAB so any less than AAB... :/

*bows out candles*

:biggrin:
Original post by INTJ
Prayer doesn't help. If it did, then hypothetically everyone could pray before their exams - this would mean that everybody would get a 'good grade', and it would ultimately devalue it and count for nothing. You're welcome. Try revising: that actually helps.

DIDN'T I SAY REVISION YOU MORON.

NEXT TIME READ BEFORE MAKING STUPID ASSUMPTIONS.

PRAYER IS A FORM OF MEDITATION WHICH GETS YOU IN THE RIGHT MIND FOR EXAMS AND DOES HELP.

IM NOT SAYING TO JUST DO NOTHING AND PRAY. GOD HATES LAZY PEOPLE.

YOU HAVE TO WORK FOR IT TOO.

I PUT THIS IN CAPITAL LETTERS SO MAYBE THIS TIME YOU WILL ACTUALLY READ WHAT IM SAYING.

Jesus loves you.
Reply 42
Original post by INTJ
Prayer doesn't help. If it did, then hypothetically everyone could pray before their exams - this would mean that everybody would get a 'good grade', and it would ultimately devalue it and count for nothing. You're welcome. Try revising: that actually helps.

work hard and have faith in God. He does actually help believe it or not..but yeah everyone has their own opinions/beliefs so that's fine
loool cn tell people are really panicking
ABB please!
A* grades at AS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ill give you some monies if I get 100% on my exams?
Reply 47
Original post by xOsugaplumfairy
DIDN'T I SAY REVISION YOU MORON.

NEXT TIME READ BEFORE MAKING STUPID ASSUMPTIONS.

PRAYER IS A FORM OF MEDITATION WHICH GETS YOU IN THE RIGHT MIND FOR EXAMS AND DOES HELP.

IM NOT SAYING TO JUST DO NOTHING AND PRAY. GOD HATES LAZY PEOPLE.

YOU HAVE TO WORK FOR IT TOO.

I PUT THIS IN CAPITAL LETTERS SO MAYBE THIS TIME YOU WILL ACTUALLY READ WHAT IM SAYING.

Jesus loves you.

You said revision AND God help, if I'm not mistaken? I attacked you on the premise of believing GOD can help. My final comment, stating that revision does actually help was in reference to your first part of the post. Are you seriously that stupid?

It's very ironic that you've typed the whole post in capital letters because I apparently can't read... Like I said, you said revision AND God helped, yes?! I attacked the part where you said GOD helps, and stated after that the bit about revision DOES help. By the way, I'm writing this twice because YOU clearly cannot read properly.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 48
Original post by louisjevans
A* grades at AS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay for impossibility? :tongue:

Ehm, A* in Photography an A in History and a B in Economics would be pretty neat. :biggrin:
Reply 49
Original post by Raj K
work hard and have faith in God. He does actually help believe it or not..but yeah everyone has their own opinions/beliefs so that's fine

Why would God help? If that were true, he'd help anyone and everyone who had faith, which would mean serious grade inflation. Also, God has no reason to help anyone with their exams just because they ask. That's quite a petty prayer, don't you think?

"Dear God, I worked hard for these exams. Please help me get a good grade."
God: Why should I answer this prayer with help? Loads of people worked hard also...
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 50
Original post by boo28
I need motivation because I'm getting stressed out with my exams so lets have some fun while we *cough*procrastinateontrs*cough* revise. :biggrin:

I'm your exam fairy and I'll grant you whatever grade you want in your exams:angelwings:! Tell me why you want it and it's yours! :angelwings:

I'll be happy with As in Math, Physics, Chem and just a B in history :dry:, and I want those grades to get into my top choice uni (and because my parents would murder me if I didn't).

How about you?

AAB at least. Preferably A*AB :smile:
Original post by INTJ
You said revision AND God help, if I'm not mistaken? I attacked you on the premise of believing GOD can help. My final comment, stating that revision does actually help was in reference to your first part of the post. Are you seriously that stupid?

It's very ironic that you've typed the whole post in capital letters because I apparently can't read... Like I said, you said revision AND God helped, yes?! I attacked the part where you said GOD helps, and stated after that the bit about revision DOES help. By the way, I'm writing this twice because YOU clearly cannot read properly.

I'm not even going to bother arguing with you because i can tell you're a SUPER ATHEIST.

Anyways enjoy your sad faithless life.

Have fun in hell :smile: xoxoxo
I Need A* A B (Geography, Product Design and Biology Respectively)

It's never going to happen :frown:
4A*s would be nice, please.

I'm not even going to bother arguing with you because i can tell you're a SUPER ATHEIST.

I'm an athiest and I'm a very happy person :smile: I also volunteer at Oxfam and am very hard working. So what makes theists better than me? Stop being so smug, it will put people off religion :L KK lots of love, we don't believe in hell <3
(edited 11 years ago)
BBB please. Ta. :smile:
I have worked very hard for the last two, years cut but on social life, stoped playing Xbox, Stop playing computer games cut back on TV and had learning difficulties when i was young - All i want is B C C for Uni , and Im Good :smile: Please get me my Wish! Thanks
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 56

Typical sort of response from someone who just got owned by their own post. Lol, can't even redeem yourself by at least admitting you were wrong. You went through all that effort to write a post in capital letters, stating I can't read properly, only to realise I had in fact read your post and responded accordingly. Moron. Also, if we're going to talk about reading/writing, learn how to use punctuation properly. It's not a coincidence that dunderheads like you who fail to argue or write correctly almost always happen to be religious.

And yes, I will enjoy my life with beliefs based on evidence, rather than arbitrarily believing in a giant sky fairy just because I was born in a situation that promoted that sort of belief. Guess what: there are thousands of Gods, all of which there are no evidence for, and you've just chosen to believe in one of those. Oh, and faith is not a virtue - it essentially means "I believe something for no reason other than it feeling 'right'". Well, for me, it feels 'right' to believe in a potato God named Jeeves, who orbits the sun at 50 trillion light years while singing "I am what I am"...
Reply 57
Would love to have four As exam fairy.<3 P.S. Can you remind tell the tooth fairy she owes me money and my patience is beginning to run out.
Reply 58
Original post by INTJ

Why does her belief in God affect you in anyway whether God exists or doesn't is irrelevant.

If going for a ritual pre exam **** whilst screaming hallelujah helps me to enter the right frame of mind for exams and revision as long it is not affecting you or anybody else for that matter why do you care?
Original post by Callum828
I have no need for you Exam Fairy, I'm on Erasmus, my exams don't count.

BOOYAH!!

I'm on it next year, they don't count as such but you still need to pass the year surely?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending