The Student Room Group

22.05.2012 - AQA GCSE English Literature Exam - HELP!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
how much did everyone write for OMAM and an inspector calls?
Reply 61
Original post by osama2

For inspector calls I wrote about 4 sides(4 paragraphs) and for OMAM around 3 1/2 sides ... how about you?
Reply 62
^ How big is your handwriting?! 7 1/2 is a fierce amount!
Reply 63
yeah thats a lot. i wrote 2 pages on inspector calls and 3 pages on of mice and men. hey did you do a controlled assessment on curley's wife?
Reply 64
Original post by osama2

I did 2 1/2 sides on an Inspector calls and 3 sides in total on OMAM
Reply 65
hey did you do a controlled assessment on curley's wife?
Reply 66
Original post by osama2

I did 2 sides on An Inspector Calls and 3 on Of Mice and Men. Which question did you answer for An Inspector Calls? I answered the one about the Inspector. :smile:
Reply 67
Original post by frankayak
^ How big is your handwriting?! 7 1/2 is a fierce amount!

Not very :colone: I guess I was a fast starter and I got a bit carried away :tongue: lets say 7 then with 3 on OMAM I slightly ran out of ideas.
Reply 68
Original post by lizz-ie
I did 2 sides on An Inspector Calls and 3 on Of Mice and Men. Which question did you answer for An Inspector Calls? I answered the one about the Inspector. :smile:

I didn't even bother reading the next question! :wink: The inspector is quite an easy character to write about.
Reply 69
high or low grade boundaries? last year 46 A* and 36A. out of 60. so what does everyone think?
Introduction - Basically explain the question

4 P.E.E's detailed analysed paragraphs with quotes from book and also link back to the question

(If you have time) Conclusion
Anyone do foundation? >>SectionA:- about Eveline ; SectionB:- Of mice and men<<
Reply 72
I realised that I didn't put b) next to the second question after the passage but I put the number again the box in the margin. Do you think that is fine, I am freaking out!?
I didnt put b or anything
Reply 74
I worte 4 pages for AIC and 2 for part a OMAM and 2 for part b equal number of marks equal number of pages.
It wouldnt matter i guess
Anyone got chemistry C7 exam coming up?
Reply 77
Original post by osama2
high or low grade boundaries? last year 46 A* and 36A. out of 60. so what does everyone think?

I think it will be higher than last year because this year was much easier ! so maybe 48-9 for an a*
Reply 78
Original post by Lizy
I think it will be higher than last year because this year was much easier ! so maybe 48-9 for an a*

That is a HIGH grade boundary. Shehetna...
Reply 79
Who did Crucible court question?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending