The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I'm not wavering. I just felt £2000 slip away from me, and it didn't feel nice. I'm known in some circles for my lack of principles, I'm not used to those I have costing that much.

I don't want to work in IB, but I am a materialist.
have you chosen what division you are working in at the FSA yet Drogue? You should try and get a bit more money from them. Seeing as you were their no.1 candidate i'm sure you would have more chance of negotiation than most. They surely would be silly to lose you over a small sum of £2000, but im not sure if ultimatums work in these situations (my gut feeling is that they dont)
Reply 22
No, they have a set system of pay, they wouldn't compromise that. And they won't lose me, I'm just realising that I'm not going to get as much of a holiday post-internship as I hoped for.

In th end I said I liked FSR and I liked Wholesale, but I wasn't really bothered. I want to see what teh FSA is like to see if grad work is something I want to do there.
I'm doing a pwc internship in leeds, apparently pay last year was around £290 per week but it will go up a bit this year.

Latest

Trending

Trending