The Student Room Group

Would I get disqualified by emailing my teacher about the exam?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I doubt it
:facepalm2:
Reply 22
death penalty
Reply 23
Original post by CJM13
The irony of your comment is apparently lost on you.

if you here to start an argument then go ahead because your a really sad person who needs to take a joke and using your remark ouch that hurt
Reply 24
Original post by dgdlalo16
isnt this cheating??? :eek:

:eek:
Reply 25
Original post by Kwaku_96
So, the day after I took the Religious Studies exam. I emailed my RS teacher saying this:

Hi Sir,

If someone got 53 out of 80 or 49 out of 80, what percentage would that be? What grade would it be?

The thing is, my RS teacher hasn't replied and I'm getting worried. I was under the impression that it was a harmless question (seeing as I wrote the email after I had done the exam), but after receiving no reply, I'm quite fearful that I wasn't meant to do this. I really hope his silence doesn't mean that I'll get disqualified from the RS exam. Sure, it didn't go the way I planned but I still tried my best and am seriously hoping I've passed. If I get disqualified I'll end up having an U for the subject.

If it is something you aren't meant to talk about, then your teacher won't reply. You won't get disqualified if he doesn't reply.

Also, surely you could work the percentage out yourself?
And your teacher doesn't know the boundaries any more than we do. Compare to previous year grade boundaries and take an educated guess yourself. The boundaries are not calculated until everyone's paper has been marked.
Reply 26
LOL no, the teacher just probably found it a really silly question.

It's not cheating, so no there is no way you can be disqualified for that.

Quick Reply

Latest