The Student Room Group

UEA (Norwich) Medicine Applicants 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Original post by kdk
Lol, shopping is the most stressful thing that you have ever done!!! It's quite difficult to choose though!! I have mine on Thursday afternoon, really looking forward to it. are u going there the night before? Are you an international student?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha i see how that sounds, but genuinely interview shopping was sooooo stressful, my mum was with me and kept making suggestions and we were walking around for long and arguing with eachother and urgh. Just stressful :P

Nope, not going the night before, I considered it as my interviews in the morning but I dont live tooooo far away, 2 hours, and considering it takes me almost an hour to get to school every day it's not too bad and I actually get to sleep in a little! Nope not international :smile: You?
I'm excited too, just really nervous, I have two rejections and havent heard from the third so i feel like a lot depends on this interview. And I reallllyyyy want to go to UEA sooo much anyway, I just want it to go well :s-smilie:
Reply 581
Original post by BooAlphie
Haha i see how that sounds, but genuinely interview shopping was sooooo stressful, my mum was with me and kept making suggestions and we were walking around for long and arguing with eachother and urgh. Just stressful :P

Nope, not going the night before, I considered it as my interviews in the morning but I dont live tooooo far away, 2 hours, and considering it takes me almost an hour to get to school every day it's not too bad and I actually get to sleep in a little! Nope not international :smile: You?
I'm excited too, just really nervous, I have two rejections and havent heard from the third so i feel like a lot depends on this interview. And I reallllyyyy want to go to UEA sooo much anyway, I just want it to go well :s-smilie:

I know how that feels! Having lots suggestions is rather confusing .
I'm an international. Good luck on your interview and the other uni :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 582
Original post by rasklatz
Does anyone know if any of the stations will be about simply the course at UEA?

Do we need to know the course in detail?

If you've applied to do their course, you sure do need to know about it !! !!!!:mad:
Reply 583
Original post by kdk

Posted from TSR Mobile

You too
Good luck to everyone who have their interviews tomorrow :smile:
Reply 585
Original post by kdk

Posted from TSR Mobile

Where are you from, I am from Canada
Original post by EternalDoom
Good luck to everyone who have their interviews tomorrow :smile:

Good luck with your interview today!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 587
Interview done :smile: Not going to say anything about it obviously, but yeah so happy that its over, I was getting really nervous beforehand.
Reply 588
Woooooah!!! The interview is over, everything happened so quickly...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hope everyone's interviews went well today! :smile:
Reply 590
Any of you the girls that were in the same interview group as me? Interview 11:40 today.. the welsh guy :tongue:
Reply 591
I have my interview on Monday. So nervous but looking forward to it! :smile:
I was wondering, since we have to write a work experience form, has the interviewers seen our personal statements or not?
Original post by Meltingice
Not really :frown: you? are you going for the tour?

How did your interview go? :smile:

Mine went fairly good, it was very quick, but I didn't feel any of the questions were particularly hard, and all the interviewers were really friendly and they were constantly asking questions so I didn't have any awkward pauses or anything. Now to just sit back and hope it was good enough for an offer :redface:
Original post by EternalDoom
How did your interview go? :smile:

Mine went fairly good, it was very quick, but I didn't feel any of the questions were particularly hard, and all the interviewers were really friendly and they were constantly asking questions so I didn't have any awkward pauses or anything. Now to just sit back and hope it was good enough for an offer :redface:

Hey same here! 5 minutes felt really short to me.

I love the campus!!!! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 594
Does anyone remember the last interview date?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 595
Original post by shakey1
Does anyone remember the last interview date?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think it was the 27th Feb :smile:
Reply 596
Original post by hermi1
I think it was the 27th Feb :smile:

Thank youu. Guess i dont hve to think about them till after this date then.

Was anyone told the offer visit day would be march 13th so we'd hear our post interview decision bfre this date?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 597
Argh filling out this work experience form is so hard! 😝

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 598
This may sound like a silly question but I'm really confused!
When I called UEA a couple of months ago, they said that their teaching style was integrated but on their website, there's no mention of an Integrated course, just PBL.

Is UEA integrated with more focus on PBL or just purely PBL with no lectures?
Original post by KiwiNotes
This may sound like a silly question but I'm really confused!
When I called UEA a couple of months ago, they said that their teaching style was integrated but on their website, there's no mention of an Integrated course, just PBL.

Is UEA integrated with more focus on PBL or just purely PBL with no lectures?

From what I've been told from current students, it's mostly based on PBL but there are lectures too. Just not as heavily lecture based as other unis may be :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending