The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1780
Lol in my instructors car sometimes when you put it into reverse, it sometimes slips out, so you have to put it in again -.-. It happened when I did my pallel park in my lesson and it made this reallllly awful grunting kinda sound
Lilian
:rofl:
"Most intriguing #beard#
GTFO!"

HAHAHA! That would be so funny, just to see the look on there face!

Edit: Awww, my rep never made the slightest difference to your long line of gems! "every little helps" :biggrin:
Reply 1782
coolguy456

:proud:
Reply 1783
Unlike ya'll I've got a plan B. Plan A is trying my best to pass my test, but if I don't, then plan B kicks into actions. At the end of the test I will say 'pass me or i'll tell my instructor that you touched me! I'll tell him you tried to make me pull over in a quiet place' then he'll be worried about losing his job cuz most of them do ACTUALLY look like old perverts. So it's a win win.
Reply 1784
loool you guys are soo funny!!....yeah i tried to move off in neutral before lolol...its quite funny lolol!!!...don't worry u lot will pass in due time....

got ma pink license the other day its soo cute but my pic looks naff..can't i change it???
Reply 1785
Mark S
Unlike ya'll I've got a plan B. Plan A is trying my best to pass my test, but if I don't, then plan B kicks into actions. At the end of the test I will say 'pass me or i'll tell my instructor that you touched me! I'll tell him you tried to make me pull over in a quiet place' then he'll be worried about losing his job cuz most of them do ACTUALLY look like old perverts. So it's a win win.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Reply 1786
coolguy456

Edit: Awww, my rep never made the slightest difference to your long line of gems! "every little helps" :biggrin:

*looks at your now shiney*
:proud:
Reply 1787
jus-mi
loool you guys are soo funny!!....yeah i tried to move off in neutral before lolol...its quite funny lolol!!!...don't worry u lot will pass in due time....

got ma pink license the other day its soo cute but my pic looks naff..can't i change it???

Why do they have to be pink, tsh. Sucks.
Reply 1788
i think they should be rainbow ;yes;

ok not really lol.
:ninja:
Vesta knows besta ;yes;
Reply 1790
Ethelred the Unready
Vesta knows besta ;yes;

THATS MY JOKE!:mad:
Jokes have no 'ownage'. ;no;
Well i should be driving. 3rd test, very annoyed. I aced my manouveres (parallel park and turn in the road) with only a minor but then failed on 2 farcical things. The first thing was i apparently got "too close to a parked car". I was driving down an average sized road with parked cars down the side, saw an oncoming car coming, so pulled across abit to give them more space, but got a little close to the car, a good few inches away though and I was nowhere near hitting, but my examiner saw it as a major. The 2nd one is even more farcial, i was approaching a roundabout, maybe a little fast, but i saw a van approaching and knew i had miles of space to get through and ample time, got across the roundabout without the van having to brake or honk their horn, yet my examiner saw it as a major again. What a knobber.

Very annoyed.
Reply 1793
It's my driving test tomorrow :frown:, kinda nervous now hopefully I can sleep really well tonight. Wish me luck guys.
Reply 1794
loadsa luck :lovie:
Reply 1795
Mark S
It's my driving test tomorrow :frown:, kinda nervous now hopefully I can sleep really well tonight. Wish me luck guys.

best of luck mark, hope you kick ass! :hugs:

let me know how you get on
Reply 1796
Vesta
best of luck mark, hope you kick ass! :hugs:

let me know how you get on

I sure will. My test is at 12:53 and it takes about 45 mins to get to the centre and my mates are coming over at 4 and we're off to an Irish pub for the night :biggrin: so i'll barely have to time commiserate :frown: because I have a feeling I will.
Reply 1797
Mark S
I sure will. My test is at 12:53 and it takes about 45 mins to get to the centre and my mates are coming over at 4 and we're off to an Irish pub for the night :biggrin: so i'll barely have to time commiserate :frown: because I have a feeling I will.

ah well i'm sure you'll be drinking to your success! :wink:
be confident and charm them with your coolness :cool:
Reply 1798
Give me a big hug before I leave :biggrin:
Reply 1799
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: kick ass in there!

Latest

Trending

Trending