The Student Room Group

Interview at Pets at Home.

Just to start with, I don't want any negative feedback about Pets at Home, I've heard all these horror stories but the one near me seems good and a nice place to work.
I want to be a vet so it's the best job really! Considering how many qualifications and stuff you can get through it and how much there is to learn.

Anyway, I had a group interview last week which went well and I was invited back to a more formal interview. I was just wondering if there was anyone that had had an interview at Pets at Home and could give me any advice for the interview and tell me what sort of questions they ask :smile:
Also, what happens after the second interview if you get through to the next stage?

thanks, x
Reply 1
Hi, I have a group interview coming up at Pets at home and was wondering if you could tell me what its like, and if you have any tips. Thanks :smile:
Reply 2
what we did was come in, sit in a circle and waited for everyone to come. during that time we chatted to some of the workers. when everyone had arrived the manager talked to us about what we would be doing, the job, wages, etc. we then went on to get into groups and we had to make a hamster cage (don't focus on trying to get the hamster cage put together, make yourself stand out, make them laugh and seem confident). then some of us went for individual interviews whilst the rest of us walked around the shop with the manager. It's a small interview where they just ask what you'd do in certain situations. :smile:
be confident, make sure you smile and make them remember you!!! be yourself and ask as many questions as possible (without being annoying)!
Good luck!
Reply 3
Thank you :smile: Did you find out straight away if you had a second interview or not?
Reply 4
I had the interview on Sunday and found out on the Wednesday :smile:
Reply 5
didnt get it :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending