The Student Room Group

Why is finding work so gosh darn difficult?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ayshah Pearson
I miss Canada! Lived there for a few months in 2005 and also didn't have any trouble finding a job (I worked at a nice fashion store in a Vancouver mall). I honestly reckon that if I had to live anywhere else besides Adelaide or Melbourne Australia, it'd probably be in Canada :smile:

Good to know :smile:

I'd like to visit Australia someday. The economy there right now is booming from what I've heard and seen.
Reply 61
I got some help writing my CV and the first place I sent it to invited me for an interview. It's a sales position and the interviewer liked my voice and tone and said that he would call me back later that evening or the following day (Tuesday) to bring me back in for training, but he didn't.

I called them up today asking when I should come back in and got told I'd be called back again. Hopefully that'll be tomorrow, but what should I do if they don't? Should I call again or should I go in person? I don't want to seem too pushy in case they get the wrong idea. From the interview, it seemed like an almost guaranteed thing. :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending