The Student Room Group

Beautiful women want to have average looking babies

Scroll to see replies

Well if you think about the proportion of beautiful to average people in the world, you'll find it isn't huge. If all attractive people went with other equally attractive people, it would seriously limit their choices. So chances are, the majority of the relationships are going to be average person with ugly person, average person with average person, or average person with beautiful person.
Original post by MrJim
Look at the guys the really hot women date. You can tell that the guys physical appearance will dominate the looks of the children and make them look boring and average.

Tbh a lot of women can make themselves look a lot better than they really are through the use of makeup and hair styling. Men tend to use these methods less so it's harder for them to appear better than "boring and average"- I assure you, most women would look "boring and average" if they didn't wear makeup.

And from my experience, the really hot guys I've known tend to be dicks because they know that theyre hot from all of the attention they get.....
But it's the same for women too I guess. But not to the extent I've seen it with guys
I think any women, beautiful or not would want to have decent looking children.
Reply 23
Gorgeous, skinny, fair babes go out with inbred baboon thug types. That's the crux of the matter.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending