The Student Room Group

Things that you put you off a woman?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Oh and I hate "funny" women or those who know how to have banter.
Original post by 2ndClass

Women should not do banter, when a guy says to another guy his penis is small we laugh about it and say "yeah well I bet you can't even see yours mate" when a girl says it :no: it actually kills you a little inside and makes you want to jump in a well for a second. I hate girls that pretend to be one of the lads, seriously it's annoying as hell.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lord of the Flies
Small eyes.

Submissive & lack of confidence.

Unhygienic.

Do no eyes correspond to small eyes?

If she's domineering during intercourse would you enjoy that?

What happens if she's clean with her somatic self, but her mathematical clairvoyance is not as noble as yours?

:wink:
Reply 163

So you want some boring girl who never makes you laugh? What's wrong with you?
Reply 164
Spotty faces and crooked/yellow teeth are the biggest turn offs.
Reply 165
Original post by tinman1
So you want some boring girl who never makes you laugh? What's wrong with you?

Read what jreid1994 wrote. Oh and I've yet to find a girl that made me genuinely laugh. Most of their jokes bomb so bad that we just laugh to be nice.
Read what jreid1994 wrote. Oh and I've yet to find a girl that made me genuinely laugh. Most of their jokes bomb so bad that we just laugh to be nice.

I know I have but it's extremely rare and they are really quite ODF on the jokes 9/10 times. like this med student said to me "watch what you say if you don't like smelling of formaldehyde" that's probably the only funny thing she said though.Other than that her jokes sounded borderline psycho. Yet to see a female comedian whose even 1% as funny as lee Evans even the best ones tell jokes I've heard before.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Acroamathematics
Do no eyes correspond to small eyes?

If she's domineering during intercourse would you enjoy that?

What happens if she's clean with her somatic self, but her mathematical clairvoyance is not as noble as yours?

:wink:

I am going to take all those questions seriously:

Spoiler

(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Lord of the Flies
I am going to take all those questions seriously:

Spoiler

:tongue:
Reply 169
Having a TSR account
When they put on an over the top fake cute voice. Hate it.
Reply 171
Closed-mindedness, shallowness and being boring would be my big three. I'd be interested in someone who doesn't care what others think, who isn't afraid to buck the trend and go their own way. Someone who won't be reading Heat/Grazia/OK every blinkin' day of the week!

Original post by Octohedral
Sorry to hijack your 'boy' thread :colondollar:, but;

How do boys generally find 'larger' girls? I don't mean fat, I literally mean large - like 5ft10 and fit but well built and strong?

I'd imagine it's off-putting, but just wondered :smile:

I'd imagine that a lot of guys would find that off-putting, since they've been conditioned to believe all their life that they should be the taller and fitter person in a hetero relationship. Equally, they'll be as many guys like myself who don't give a damn!

Original post by Med_me
Why are so many guys against girls using fake tan? I think you mean when it's applied badly, because applied well, you wouldn't be able to tell it wasn't her natural skin.

It's just the whole damn thing really. Being tanned does not equate to looking healthier or more attractive for me. This might be different for other people (seemingly the whole of the female population of Liverpool and Newcastle, by the looks of it!). I'd rather the girl saver her money and be happy with her own natural skin colour.

Original post by Med_me
Seriously?! 'Your skin will take care of you'. You can have perfectly healthy skin,( eat well, exercise, moisturise, cleanse and tone your skin) and still poly fake tan without it being damaging. I doubt you'll understand, you are only a guy after all.

See, now, you've gone and shot yourself in the foot there.
(edited 11 years ago)
-Smokes
-Lacks opinions (i.e. on Religion, politics etc.)
-Is flirtatious with other guys
-Always needs to be the centre of attention
-Is overly loud/talkative
Reply 173
Original post by rjm101

- Girls with a fixed view on stereotypes
- Short hair

This is a bit hypocritical don't you think? Girls having to have long hair because they are female is a stereotype in itself. What about Frankie Sanford?
Reply 174
Original post by Ghostly.
This is a bit hypocritical don't you think? Girls having to have long hair because they are female is a stereotype in itself. What about Frankie Sanford?

Its at the bottom of the list for a reason. Its just a type I tend to not go for. As for the stereotypes, everyone has stereotypes the key word here is "fixed" as in a fixed view on stereotypes and isnt willing to change her perspective on things because thats how she percieves how people should be.

Also its what short hair is to you. For me its having the same length as a normal guy so a phew cm's long. Frankie Sanford has short hair but not the type of short hair I'm talking about. I'm talking a lot shorter.
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending