The Student Room Group

Diagnostic radiography 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1380
Original post by ChloeBonner
Just finally got an offer from Teesside! Had all five back now at last! :-)

Well done you. Was your interview on 22nd Jan?
I've still not heard from Teesside.
Original post by girlsportdiver
I heard from Cardiff after a week on track. My interview was 5th February though. Good luck

Thanks, I know other people on the same day as me said that their interviewer said one week. I think I will ring them tomorrow if I don't hear.
Original post by bethgladden
Thanks, I know other people on the same day as me said that their interviewer said one week. I think I will ring them tomorrow if I don't hear.

Sometimes there is technical problems, so hopefully they will be able to give you some more information when you ring. Is Cardiff your first choice?
I got an unconditional from Bangor :smile: applied last year and got an offer but didn't reach my A-level grades, so I went on to do a foundation degree in biology, applied again this year and managed to somehow bag myself an unconditional without having to go to an interview! Wondering if anyone else is firming bangor and what to do about the bursary?? Not familiar with the welsh NHS...

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Chloe
Original post by neilg3
Well done you. Was your interview on 22nd Jan?
I've still not heard from Teesside.

Yes it was 22nd Jan!
Well they have until the 31st to apply so I'm sure it'll be fine, if not try calling them?
Reply 1385
Has anyone heard from Cardiff? I had my interview on the 12th March and they said to ring after two weeks. Just wondering if anyone else had heard?

I had an interview at Cardiff on the 12th March and I haven't heard yet either :frown:(

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Whyllee
I had an interview at Cardiff on the 12th March and I haven't heard yet either :frown:(

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ring up tomorrow, I remember some people here said they had to ring up and admissions told them it was just a weird bug that track had, goodluck !!!
Turns out I got excited too quickly about my Teesside offer, just emailed them because as I went to confirm it I realised that they've put my year of entry as 2015 ahhhh I thought all the stress of UCAS was over
I would definitely ring them right now :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Turns out the offer for 2015 was right and they basically said there were so many good candidates for this year that they've offered some a deferred place. I have no idea what to do now because they were the lowest points I applied for an also the most likely for me to get into, but I'm already a year late as it is after not getting in last year :frown:
Reply 1390
Turns out the offer for 2015 was right and they basically said there were so many good candidates for this year that they've offered some a deferred place. I have no idea what to do now because they were the lowest points I applied for an also the most likely for me to get into, but I'm already a year late as it is after not getting in last year :frown:

Hi Chloe, that must be really disappointing, but you've still done really well to get an offer. If you end up going to Teesside in 2015 don't feel that you're late doing this, or going to be behind or anything. I'm 30 and I'm going to start a course in September. I don't think I'll be the oldest either. If you can use the year well (either do something really fun, or learn something really useful, or work) it'll put you in a good position when you start the course.

Is it an unconditional deffered offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by girlsportdiver
Sometimes there is technical problems, so hopefully they will be able to give you some more information when you ring. Is Cardiff your first choice?

No they're not, it's just annoying that they haven't got back to me. Just tried ringing but the line was busy. :frown:
Original post by Whyllee

Posted from TSR Mobile

How long were you told? :smile:
Reply 1394
my son had his interview for cardiff on 12 march and heard after a week that he was unsuccessful so if u haven't heard maybe thats good news. good luck x
Original post by limerick123
Anyone got/had an interview at Salford?

Just wanna know what it was like...

Hi I had interview at Salford back in Feb but still haven't heard anything gggrrr. Just want to know either way
Reply 1396
I've just got an offer through from Derby, conditional on my completion of my 'current course'. I'm a mature student and I'm not doing a current course.
Reply 1397
How long were you told? :smile:

I don't really know off the top of my head, about 2 weeks I think? still haven't heard from leeds and that was over 3 weeks ago.. :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Peanut83
Hi Chloe, that must be really disappointing, but you've still done really well to get an offer. If you end up going to Teesside in 2015 don't feel that you're late doing this, or going to be behind or anything. I'm 30 and I'm going to start a course in September. I don't think I'll be the oldest either. If you can use the year well (either do something really fun, or learn something really useful, or work) it'll put you in a good position when you start the course.

I'm not worried about starting late as such, just slightly annoyed maybe as this is my second year applying as it is. Not sure whether to keep my choices the same and put LSBU first, Teesside second and go either this year or next accordingly or change to a healthcare science course that I know I can get onto but isn't quite radiography.
Original post by JammyGit07
Is it an unconditional deffered offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, 260 point conditions.

Quick Reply

Latest