The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

University of Leeds numeracy test.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Jessica_Ann94
Well I must admit after today I'm feeling a lot better and relaxed I've sorted my folder with the documents and photocopies they need and I've sat in on a maths class at college, I surprised myself with just how much I actually remember! I'm still nervous but I'm not panicking as much:') can't believe it's 1 week today! Last few weeks have flown by!xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

You'll do just fine! :biggrin:
Agh I have to wait till march 20th. A couple of months ago I was fine about it, like not worried - now someone mentions the words leeds and I freak :frown:
Good luck Jessica!
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 21
Thank you! I got my outfit today too! 3 days! Omg! Crapping myself!:') and good luck with yours too!:smile:xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Thank you! I got my outfit today too! 3 days! Omg! Crapping myself!:') and good luck with yours too!:smile:xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

How did it go lovely? :3
Reply 23
Pretty well I think the numeracy test wasn't that bad though I did get confused at the ones that wanted me to convert grams in to ml.. The group bit was fine I found myself leading, but I didn't want to look like I was over powering anyone I tried getting others involved, but a few were really shy. Like with most interviews I wish I could go back and do a few things differently but overall it was good. Can't change anything now so i just hope that I've done enough. Got to wait now a week or two for them to make there decisions xxxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
How about yours?xxxxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
Pretty well I think the numeracy test wasn't that bad though I did get confused at the ones that wanted me to convert grams in to ml.. The group bit was fine I found myself leading, but I didn't want to look like I was over powering anyone I tried getting others involved, but a few were really shy. Like with most interviews I wish I could go back and do a few things differently but overall it was good. Can't change anything now so i just hope that I've done enough. Got to wait now a week or two for them to make there decisions xxxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wouldn't be able to do that either! Grams to millilitres? I wouldn't have had a clue!
If you were aware others were shy, you wouldn't have come across as a control freak. It sounds like you got the balance just right!
I think everyone feels that way, even if you thought it went fine you'll pick holes in your performance!
A week or two? That's pretty swift! :biggrin:
Was everyone there applying for the same subject?
One last thing - what food was available? :wink: haha

Mine isn't till the 20th next month :frown: agh
Reply 26
Yeah all there for nursing and there was no food just tea and coffee xxxxxxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by becky1237
Sorry I pressed a button which I believe was negative feedback! (Thought it was reply) but I corrected that! Haha!

I'm going for Medicine thought that year. Seems as though medical applicants get diagnostic tests and nursing applicants numeracy. How odd!

Hello, just seen this! I'm curious how this selection day is run especially about what the day entails? can you give me more info?

Quick Reply

Latest