The Student Room Group

Should I message this girl?

So one of my fb friends who I know from police cadets shared her ask.fm link so i went on it and asked "would you have sex with a friend if he asked?" and she repied "yeah probably" so then I said " I really wanna ask now but nervous about what you'd think of me when i tell you who i am". She said don't be its cool and told me to message her. I was wondering whether I should actually do it because i'm afraid that she'll think i'm a desperate loser or she'll tell all her friends... What should I do?
Original post by Anonymous
So one of my fb friends who I know from police cadets shared her ask.fm link so i went on it and asked "would you have sex with a friend if he asked?" and she repied "yeah probably" so then I said " I really wanna ask now but nervous about what you'd think of me when i tell you who i am". She said don't be its cool and told me to message her. I was wondering whether I should actually do it because i'm afraid that she'll think i'm a desperate loser or she'll tell all her friends... What should I do?

She clearly said that if a 'friend' was to ask her to have sex, she'd say yes.
If you do end up asking, and she thinks you're desperate she's pretty much calling herself desperate too as she said she would have sex with a 'friend'.
Don't be nervous... just ask her :')
Reply 2
What have you got to lose? Nothing. What have you got to gain? Sexy fun time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending