The Student Room Group

St George's Pre Reg Interview

Hi everyone,

Hope all is well and you're getting the pre-reg offers you're looking for. I've got 2 interviews for hospitals, one of which is St George's. Has anyone got any details on typical questions and tasks they're likely to ask? They've given me no info on what the actual interview will contain so I've just been doing the usual calcs, clinical knowledge, current events etc... research. Any pointers in the right direction would be much appreciated x
Reply 1
Think they have a pannel from Croydon. From previous posts from previous years it SEEMS as if there is not alot of clinical....where is the other interview
Reply 2
UCLH, again no details on what to expect!

When are we to hear back from them? Has anyone heard back yet?
Reply 4
Original post by dussignotezzy

I heard back almost 2 weeks ago now, have you heard yet?
Original post by dussignotezzy

They made the offer over a week ago, I would give them a ring to see what's going on ..they might have put you on the reserve list ;

Good luck !
Reply 6
Hey just applying for pre-reg atm and I am applying to St Georges as one of mine. Can you give me pointers on what kind of things you put on the application to get the interview, for example the supporting statement bit I don't know what to write that will impress them about why I want to work there. Hope you got the job you wanted and pre-reg is going well for you x
Original post by matthewlines
Hi everyone,

Hope all is well and you're getting the pre-reg offers you're looking for. I've got 2 interviews for hospitals, one of which is St George's. Has anyone got any details on typical questions and tasks they're likely to ask? They've given me no info on what the actual interview will contain so I've just been doing the usual calcs, clinical knowledge, current events etc... research. Any pointers in the right direction would be much appreciated x

I'd be interested in knowing what your interview was like? I've applied for St Georges this year and hoping to get a headstart on interview research/practice!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending