The Student Room Group

Nursing at De Montfort University september 2014 entry?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Lozz96
I had interview yesterday for adult nursing, not heard anything back yet (I know it's only a day) but you all seem to of heard back the next day. I'm starting to worry now as I really want DMU

Hey I heard 2 days later but I know other people who heard back a week later. Dont worry too much! Good luck :smile: xx
Reply 41
Original post by hiyahan
Hey I heard 2 days later but I know other people who heard back a week later. Dont worry too much! Good luck :smile: xx

Thanks for that, still some hope then :smile::smile:
Reply 42
Got offer today, I'm soooooooooooooo excited, DMU, here I come:smile: Squeal!!!!!!!
Reply 43
Aww that's good 2 knw.. i've got mine next week Thursday :s . how long did the individual interview last cuz im working so might need 2 go back after that depending on the time..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
Original post by Pops103
Aww that's good 2 knw.. i've got mine next week Thursday :s . how long did the individual interview last cuz im working so might need 2 go back after that depending on the time..

Posted from TSR Mobile

My interview was 8.45am, I got there at 8.15 and was 1st for interview, I got away ay about 10.45-11am
Original post by Lozz96
Got offer today, I'm soooooooooooooo excited, DMU, here I come:smile: Squeal!!!!!!!

Well done!!:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
Original post by Lozz96

Yay! Really pleased for you! Are you going to be living in accommodation when you go? :smile: x
Reply 47
Original post by hiyahan
Yay! Really pleased for you! Are you going to be living in accommodation when you go? :smile: x

Starting in sept, adult nursing, I will be living at home. What about you?
Just received an email from dmu about freshers week, eeeeeeek, so excited (still) ha ha. :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Lozz96
Just received an email from dmu about freshers week, eeeeeeek, so excited (still) ha ha. :biggrin:

I didn't get an email when I accepted oh:frown: haha, I'm doing learning disability nursing and I'll be living in accommodation :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 49
Original post by Lozz96

I'm doing mental health nursing. Living in accommodation :smile: fingers crossed I get the grades! Eee exciting! X
Reply 50
I did request a September preference due to my location, but they noted I had a Nottingham post code and offered me Nottingham placements and a start date of January 2015 x
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 51
My interview was on the 11th April @ 08:45.
Reply 52
They offered me sept 2014 via UCAS, now changed to jan 15 :colone:
I was accepted onto the adult nursing course for September 2014 a few months ago :smile: does anyone know what accommodation they're applying for?
Original post by LivDoesBiology
I was accepted onto the adult nursing course for September 2014 a few months ago :smile: does anyone know what accommodation they're applying for?

Hopefully waterway gardens! I have a place for learning disability nursing this September :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 55
Original post by hiyahan
Hi, I have just accepted my offer to study mental health nursing at DMU sept 2014. Really excited to start. Hope you got in :smile:

Hey! i just saw you got into mental health nursing, me too! i'm staying at Bede hall. Where have you decided to stay? So glad i've met someone on my course haha!
Reply 56
Original post by LivDoesBiology

Hey! i've applied to bede halls! where are you applying to?
Reply 57
Original post by smiley11
Hey! i just saw you got into mental health nursing, me too! i'm staying at Bede hall. Where have you decided to stay? So glad i've met someone on my course haha!

Heyy! Yes I did! I know I haven't seen anyone doing mental health nursing! Im staying in waterway gardens! So looking forward to starting now! :smile: xxx
Original post by laurenhindson
Hopefully waterway gardens! I have a place for learning disability nursing this September :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww well done !!

i applied for waterway gardens today :smile:
did you ?
Original post by smiley11
Hey! i've applied to bede halls! where are you applying to?

I looked at those too, did you get a room?

I applied for waterway gardens :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest