The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

hey all who will be starting sheffield hallam this sept (06)

hello i'm rachael. i'm new to the student room i'm starting sheffield hallam in september and hope to meet other people who are starting aswell. I'm up for a laugh and hope to meet people from my course, accomodation when i finally find out (can't wait) and anyone else who's going who has similar interests. hopefully i would like to join the rock climbibg society at the uni. if any one from sheff is reading this is there such a thing?? i was told there is one??:frown: also thinking of setting up a music society when i get there so groups of people interested in live music can go together to see bands, solo artists etc??? anyone interested let me know. anyway think i've introduced myself ok ish. see you around. Rachael
Reply 1
Hiya, I'm hoping to go to sheffield hallam in sept too -for Law and Psychology. I can't wait either it should be great fun. there is a sheffield hallam thread u could ask about the rock climbing there. what accommodation u applied 4???
Annie.
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Reply 2
from what i can recall i have applied for charlotte court, didnt go for archways or leadmill as too expensive i cant remember how bads that.:confused: which accomodation have you gone for it might trigger the old memory lol.
Reply 3
cavendish house and domino/egerton/headford house, i can't remember the 3rd 1 i put down, oh well...
Reply 4
some of them ring bells think i went for headford and cavendish something like that. i'm sure everyone will start posting when we find out where we are staying, i know i will.:redface: .
Reply 5
yer i will b 2. might see u in sept.
Reply 6
though i reckon most people who use this sight before they go uni probably wont end up seein each other (unless they are on the same course or just generally get on) thats not meant to sound harsh its just due to the vast number who will be starting.do you get what i mean ??
Reply 7
yeh i suppose so unless u get put in the same accommodation but i guess theres not much chance. i think a few people from tsr r planning on going on the scavenger hunt that some1 else is organising -it sounds a laugh any way.

Latest

Trending

Trending