The Student Room Group

Assessment Centre Invitation!!

Hi all!
i've been invited to this major car manufacturer's assessment centre for a full day assessment followed by a final interview for their Graduate Engineering Scheme. i've done my MSc in automotive engg
as part of their initial screening, i hav cleared an online verbal+numerical reasoning test and also a competancy based telephonic interview...
does anyone hav any info regarding these assessment centres?
i hav done some research ....group discussions, personality based tests, presentations..etc..
has anyone been to one? is it as daunting as it seems?
also, does anyone hav any info regarding wat % of candidates invited to the assessment centre are actually offered a place?
any info would b of great help..
thanks in advance...
bmwm6

i hav done some research ....group discussions, personality based tests, presentations..etc..
has anyone been to one? is it as daunting as it seems?

Not really, everyone is a little nervous but you should be fine (unless you're chronically shy like me :frown: )

You should definitely do some research in your career's advice centre though. I watched one video and read a few chapters on how to survive assessment centres - very very worthwhile IMO.

also, does anyone hav any info regarding wat % of candidates invited to the assessment centre are actually offered a place?

Hmm you'd be very lucky to get the sort of information at all.

P.S. Is it Ford? :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending