The Student Room Group

Barts and the London Offer Holder's Thread 2014

WELL DONE you clever clever people, it looks like you have an offer to study medicine at Queen Mary's, London! I hope this thread will allow offer holders to help each other out during the next stage of the process, from student finance through to study help.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Wahooooooooooo!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Aaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
Reply 3
Someone please make a Facebook page! I'm so happy for you all, I remember how I felt last year and can not wait to (hopefully!) see you all in September.
(edited 10 years ago)
So is there a post-offer open day for us medics?? Just wanna go back there again! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
I think the one for medics is on the 15th of april... QMUL SMD sent out an email the other day with all the details on it, it might be worth checking through your inbox to see if it is in there :smile:
Reply 6
Yeah it was in that email that I definitely thought was a rejection, 14th and 15th April :smile:

I can finally start looking into accommodation without feeling guilty!
Reply 7
Just attempted to make a fb group, I need to name someone to be in the group before I can start it.... Anyone willing to make a new facebook friend? :dancing:
Reply 8
Reply 9
Ahhh i'm so excited guys! The facebook group made it seem even more real!
Hello everyone feels very good to finally have an offer.
Reply 11
Congrats everyone on reception of offer. I'm international and deferred my offer from last year to finish serving the sg army bond. So will cya all in sept and pls accept req for grp. Ty
Reply 12
Anyone who went to the open day in the summer have the link to the medicine talk (was told they were sent out to people who went in emails)
Reply 13
Hey everyone, I'm an undergrad home applicant, they started sending those out today.
Reply 14
Who else was listening to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2U0Ivkn2Ds every day :tongue:
Reply 15
Can anyone else not being able to access the Occupational Health form questionnaire?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Original post by Kcl2009
Can anyone else not being able to access the Occupational Health form questionnaire?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah you've already selected Barts as your first choice then? They only send the questionnaire after confirming as first choice but I'm still waiting to hear back from UCL (waiting list)
Reply 17
Original post by shaizer
Ah you've already selected Barts as your first choice then? They only send the questionnaire after confirming as first choice but I'm still waiting to hear back from UCL (waiting list)

Yes. Firmed,sealed,delivered
(:smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Original post by Kcl2009

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me, have they sent you a username and password yet?
Reply 19
Original post by jemimii
Me, have they sent you a username and password yet?

No they haven't, have you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending