The Student Room Group

Has anyone tried out Easy Gym?

Are Easy Gym good?

Are the gym equipment and shower facilities good and do they require a pin code? As you have to pay 99p for the extra privilege!
Reply 1
Im a member at easygym, the gym generally id good, but because its quite a bit cheaper than fitness first and some others, its sooooooo crowded pretty much anytime after 5:30pm. Other than that its really good!
And the showers are a bit weird I find lol, the doors for the shower cubicles have a huge hole in them, so anyone walking past could see right through :s
As for the pin, my gym has this thing where you register your handprint when you first join, and after that, each time you go in, you type the first 4 digits of your date of birth, and place your hand on the scanner, and the barrier opens, pretty quick and easy :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by a729
Are Easy Gym good?

Are the gym equipment and shower facilities good and do they require a pin code? As you have to pay 99p for the extra privilege!

it's an amazing gym tbh

fully kitted out, brand new equipment

you can't go wrong

as for the showers, they're fine as well. at my location you don't need to pay extra.
I used to train at a gym which was £10 a month so pretty similar.

Highly recommended, equipment all brand new, plenty of bars plates and machines. Only criticism was that the DBs only went up to 35kg, but that can be worked around.
Reply 4
Original post by commandant
I used to train at a gym which was £10 a month so pretty similar.

Highly recommended, equipment all brand new, plenty of bars plates and machines. Only criticism was that the DBs only went up to 35kg, but that can be worked around.

my easygym has DBs up to 50kg
Reply 5
I love Easygym, the equipment at the one I used to go to a couple of months ago was great - above and beyond my expectations with kettlebells, core bags, ropes, TRX etc and a massive weights section so ended up doing a lot of things I hadn't tried before. Their cardio machines are good too - they have lots of AMTs which IMO are much better than regular cross trainers and burn more calories.
Reply 6
Just to let you know what you're getting yourself into with Easygym. I had a contract with them and gave 11 days notice before month end that I wanted to cancel. Three days later they deducted the next months fees from my account. I have been fighting with them for the past three weeks to refund me my money but they have stated that they will not reimburse me. Do not join this gym. They do not know the meaning of customer service and will burn you on the first available chance. I regret the day I joined Easygym.

Quick Reply

Latest