The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

I'm in flat 81!! Does that mean I'm right at the top. Flat 81, room three.
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Reply 181
kam
Hello Ellie!

Add me to MSN if you want. I might be able to answer any questions you have about Charlotte Court.

I met your flats last tenants...mental! :wink:

was it a nice place? like the low down please...
Reply 182
leedsblade
I'm flat 11 so very close by. :smile:

Gem

you lookin forward to it? when you moving in? eli
Reply 183
Ellie2611
was it a nice place? like the low down please...

Well you're above the admin office and the washing I think. It's a first floor flat (as in one flight of stairs up) out of the way of the main area where all the blocks face the courtyard with all the cars in it, but if you get a flat on the side where it faces the courtyard you might be able to see things, although it's more likely a wall than the courtyard. The other side has got some nice views of the city (note the word some!).

Charlotte Court is probably one of the best halls hallam has got (anyone in UNITE halls should watch out they fine for everything the money making..) very nice rooms, a big desk area to put all your stuff on etc.
Reply 184
I'll be at Kings Chambers room 408 as of Wednesday...coupla questions...

1. Whats it like? (never seen it only in little pic on shu webby)
2.wheres Merchants Cresent where i get my keys? lol :biggrin:

not from around there so have NO idea where anything is lol..please help :biggrin:
Ellie2611
you lookin forward to it? when you moving in? eli

Next sunday. :smile:
Reply 186
Heya im in Kings Chambers aswel... add us on if possible

brookie
Reply 187
woohoo! thought i was living alone then lol...what flat you in?

Im in Norfolk Park. Unit 8.3. Still a wk to go!!!!
Reply 189
Im going to Charlotte Court and im staying in flat 44.
Reply 190
Charlotte Court... Flat 62. :biggrin:
Reply 191
ellejoynes
I'm in flat 81!! Does that mean I'm right at the top. Flat 81, room three.

hey, i think ur in block c in the floor above me (6th floor) im in flat 79 room 1 so if ur all alone come say ello :biggrin: hope it all goes well! xXx
charlotte court flat 58 room 5!!
littlenat01
hey, i think ur in block c in the floor above me (6th floor) im in flat 79 room 1 so if ur all alone come say ello :biggrin: hope it all goes well! xXx

Littlenat01 does you room face into the courtyard? or out? Mine faces out. :biggrin:
Reply 194
well tryin to work out where my flat in excahnge works is (55) in my imagination of how it works i've ended up on the ground floor crap i get stuck with the druggies! anyone fancy hunting my flat out.... lol j/k!
Oh if you could add me to charlotte court flat 58 room 2
Reply 196
Tractor-girlie
Littlenat01 does you room face into the courtyard? or out? Mine faces out. :biggrin:

it faces into it, and you can see the back entrance to gatecrasher across the road from the kitchen - we get to see all the v. drunk people get thrown out then throw up! niceeee. but i love the accomodation! need a bigger freezer tho :smile: xXx
littlenat01
it faces into it, and you can see the back entrance to gatecrasher across the road from the kitchen - we get to see all the v. drunk people get thrown out then throw up! niceeee. but i love the accomodation! need a bigger freezer tho :smile: xXx

LOL that corner is meant to be noisy, lucky I face out over the car park lovely and quiet and not looked in. We have two fridge freezers lol, think we are they only flat with 2, plus there are only 5 people in my flat loads of freezer room. :smile:
Reply 198
tashaxoxoxo

Im in Norfolk Park. Unit 8.3. Still a wk to go!!!!

hooray someone else in norfolk park, and also from manchester, good stuff
damn missed my post out so here it is again:

Norfolk Park 27.1

Latest

Trending

Trending