The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Business Fresher 19yo Girl looking for flatmates QMUL

Hiya

I'm going to be joining Queen Mary in September to study business management and am looking for some happy and fun people to share a house/flat with as I didn't get into the campus halls.

Please let me know if you're in the same boat!! Or have any advice on how to go about finding somewhere to live haha

Background info on me: Girl, English - grown up in Surrey, just finished a gap year and looking forward to starting uni

Thank yoou
Joss
Original post by JLWEL
Hiya

I'm going to be joining Queen Mary in September to study business management and am looking for some happy and fun people to share a house/flat with as I didn't get into the campus halls.

Please let me know if you're in the same boat!! Or have any advice on how to go about finding somewhere to live haha

Background info on me: Girl, English - grown up in Surrey, just finished a gap year and looking forward to starting uni

Thank yoou
Joss

Check your PMs! :tongue:
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
Original post by JLWEL
Hiya

Thank yoou
Joss

We are on the same page!...

Business+Homeless students :tongue:
Reply 3
Hey! I'm in the same boat, except I'm studying maths! 20, just finished my gap year and slightly homeless!
Anyone interested in sharing a flat?:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending