The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Possibility of changing my year abroad?

I was wondering if anyone knew if this is possible? I'm enrolled on the international relations course with a year in china/hong kong and would rather study in north america or japan.
I suspect it's probably quite easy considering it's two years away and for america there aren't any specific modules you need for the course.

Just wondering if anyone can confirm my suspicions :biggrin:

Thanks
Original post by danriccini
I was wondering if anyone knew if this is possible? I'm enrolled on the international relations course with a year in china/hong kong and would rather study in north america or japan.
I suspect it's probably quite easy considering it's two years away and for america there aren't any specific modules you need for the course.

Just wondering if anyone can confirm my suspicions :biggrin:

Thanks

As you say there's plenty of time yet so certainly no need to fret. I can't say to know much about years abroad but I know Kent are pretty chilled out about the whole thing especially in your first year. If you want an immediate answer, give the department a ring (there'll be a number on the web page for the Pol/IR faculty) and find out. If you'd rather speak about it in person then wait until you have your first meeting with your tutor and talk about it then :smile: Essentially, the only way you'll get a categorical answer is if you speak to the uni itself :smile:
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending