The Student Room Group

Deferred PGCE chemistry for 2015

HI guys,
I was offered an unconditional place at Middlesex University for PGCE chemistry for 2014 but I deferred it for next year and I was told to reapply via GTTR to the same uni to get the unconditional offer again.. Is that's what normally happens when you defer PGCE or can it be done internally without applying via GTTR ???:confused:
Original post by Amoon91
HI guys,
I was offered an unconditional place at Middlesex University for PGCE chemistry for 2014 but I deferred it for next year and I was told to reapply via GTTR to the same uni to get the unconditional offer again.. Is that's what normally happens when you defer PGCE or can it be done internally without applying via GTTR ???:confused:

This doesn't sound like deferring, it sounds like they want you to just reapply next year. I'm all honesty, I've never heard of any providers agreeing to defer PGCE places. It is just too uncertain for them, they don't know if they'll even be allocated places next year.
Reply 2
I know Shelly the uni's admin is pretty messed up because the programme leader mentioned nothing about applying via GTTR..I mean for administration offer to say there is no such thing as deferral just doesn't make sense :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending