The Student Room Group

The 'White widow' has been killed by a sniper in the Ukraine

http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Samantha-Lewthwaite-killed/-/1056/2520654/-/hes04wz/-/index.html

Modern day "Sheila Guevara" or dumb terrorist who got was what coming?
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I'd go with the latter.

Wasn't she a member of the Islamofascist Al Shabaab, murdering innocent Kenyans?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2
She gets around

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by perfectsymbology
http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Samantha-Lewthwaite-killed/-/1056/2520654/-/hes04wz/-/index.html

She has apparently been killed.

Currently there has been no actual evidence to show that she is dead so right now it's all word of mouth and given how notoriously unreliable that is there's no point believing this story until some actual evidence is produced.
Original post by felamaslen
I'd go with the latter.

Wasn't she a member of the Islamofascist Al Shabaab, murdering innocent Kenyans?

Agree.

Although I don't think she was involved with Al Shabaab at all. They will never let a woman in as a 'key figure' according to reports, let alone a white lady (no offence). They are nuts and with their twisted ideology, a woman would never be allowed in that position unless they are a suicide bomber.
Original post by mackemforever
She has apparently been killed.

Currently there has been no actual evidence to show that she is dead so right now it's all word of mouth and given how notoriously unreliable that is there's no point believing this story until some actual evidence is produced.

You want the head delivered?
I'll shed no tears for her, but why was she in the Ukraine?
Excellent news, one less muslim terrorist = one more good reason to celebrate.
Original post by The_Last_Melon
You want the head delivered?

Well that would be one form of evidence I suppose.

My point is that right now it's the equivalent of:

Me - "I've caught a dragon."
You - "Can you show any evidence of that?"
Me - "NO."
You - "Not even a quick photo?"
Me - "NO."

And you being expected to believe my story without actually seeing a shred of evidence to justify it.
If its true then I hope this vile woman died painfully
Original post by SophiaLDN
Agree.

Although I don't think she was involved with Al Shabaab at all. They will never let a woman in as a 'key figure' according to reports, let alone a white lady (no offence). They are nuts and with their twisted ideology, a woman would never be allowed in that position unless they are a suicide bomber.

You're probably right - I don't know enough about them. However, they might see the propaganda potential of having a white British soldier's daughter appear to join them, even if she had no real power in practice.
Original post by SophiaLDN
Agree.

Haha, the very existence of Al Shabaab offends me, so a bit of racism on their part hardly makes the situation any worse.
Is this the ****** loving race traitor? good I'm glad she's dead.
Reply 13
Oh wow. How random. Good for ha!
Original post by felamaslen
I'd go with the latter.

That's the one
Why would she be in Ukraine though? the conflicts between American pawn Ukrainians and pro-Russian Ukrainians.
Good riddance.
Original post by perfectsymbology

The latter. Good riddance to that terrorist scum.
Original post by Putin4TheWin
Is this the ****** loving race traitor? good I'm glad she's dead.

You're my enemy as much as Islamists, with your racism.
Reply 19
Odd. If this is indeed true, why was she even in Ukraine?

:confused:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending