Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

UCLAN Nursing September 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Jessbailey88
Hey, I applied to UCLAN Middle of October and I have just (today) received an email inviting me to an interview. X

Was it for child or adult nursing? X
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Yes for adult nursing x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Original post by Jessbailey88
Yes for adult nursing x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is yours on the 9th too?
I have one on the 8th for childrens :smile: x
Has anyone got an interview on the 8th of jan for children? or had an interview and can help me with what to expect? :smile: x
Reply 25
Well done ,,,,, it's fine at UCLAN :wink: is it for children's nursing ? But the UCLAN one is a lot more relaxed than edge hill and you are in groups so it's much easier :wink:

You do group work at first and then a bigger group where you look at pictures and have to talk about it in your group and then you do your maths test and English essay :wink: xx

When is your interview x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks! And I got a message last night that if got one on the 8th! So nervous! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sammieb92
Did you get an offer? Good luck either way, I'm really nervous about the tests, were they difficult? I think every nursing course requires those tests, dreading it haha x

I got an offer last night, they got back to me quite quickly
How quick was your offer?! That's scary shah xx
Original post by courtcarter_
How quick was your offer?! That's scary shah xx

12 days including the weekends
Reply 30
Wats your offer in? What's section of nursing :wink: is it a conditional offer x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wow! Well done! Was that for adult? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
Hey, I have been waiting to hear back from UCLAN since 4th for childrens ,,,,, I must be in the maybe category ;( lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
Original post by sammieb92
Hey, I'm new to this student room, I'm just looking for some advice off others who have applied to do child/adult nursing at UCLAN for September 2015... I applied 16th November, I'm being very impatient, but I'm just wondering if anybody who has applied has heard back from them? Thanks, Sammie x

Hi I have had a u=interview at UCLAN for adult nursing at the end of November
and I am still waiting on reply for them . Bethan .
Reply 34
It's so annoying isn't it waiting lol

Makes you wonder why doesn't it ,like they r waiting for someone better x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lcurtis
Wats your offer in? What's section of nursing :wink: is it a conditional offer x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mental Health, It is a conditional but its just to pass my foundation degree so its a sure bet really. I think they give everyone conditionals as you have to pass the medical and DBS to be allowed on the course anyway
I am actually a current Uclan student so since I m an internal applicant might make sense why it went through reasonably quick.

As childrens have less places,maybe they automatically take longer to make decisions.
(edited 9 years ago)
I also have one on the 9th! Is yours children's or? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by claireestelle
Mental Health, It is a conditional but its just to pass my foundation degree so its a sure bet really. I think they give everyone conditionals as you have to pass the medical and DBS to be allowed on the course anyway

Original post by claireestelle
I am actually a current Uclan student so since I m an internal applicant might make sense why it went through reasonably quick.

As childrens have less places,maybe they automatically take longer to make decisions.

Hey I've got an offer for UCLAN for MH nursing it's my insurance choice :smile:
Original post by Judithadjei
I applied for adult nursing in October, had my interview on the 4th of December and two weeks later I was offered an unconditional offer for September 2015 😄😄😄

Hey how did the interview? What type of questions did they ask?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending