The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Adult nursing at Leeds Beckett university?? :)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I think that would be a good idea, especially as a lot of us seem to have unconditional places for sept :smile:
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Reply 22

I have joined it, thank you :smile:
Original post by Kate96
I received an unconditional offer which I have accepted! :smile:

That's good! :smile:
Am I the only person struggling a bit with student finance?? I typed in the the course and it never came up so I had to type it in manually. Also it is asking for the exact end date for the whole course, does anyone know this?? How are we meant to know the finishing date already!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by CathJohnson
I sent my application middle of December and got an interview last week! They have up till may to make a decision so don't panic☺️
Hey did you have an interview last week or have you been invited to an interview last week as I had my interview last week? And does anyone know how long does it take for them to reply? :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Sorry, my interviews next week!how is it?
Does anyone have An interview day for nursing at Leeds Beckett on the 11th of February?

Hey I do :smile:
Sorry, my interviews next week!how is it?

Hey that's great. It was great compared to my other interviews I had attended. Its was quite easy even though I haven't received an offer.:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Can anyone tell me how long it takes for the university to respond after and interview? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by katiehigginsxo
So I am starting at Leeds Beckett university on September 2015 and it would be nice to meet some people before I moved there and start the course :smile:
Also for any current students who are studying Adult Nursing at Leeds Beckett now, it would be great to here your opinions on how the course it, the accommodation you're in and the placements etc.

:smile:
x

Hi, I've just got an offer to start in September, so excited! Have you started looking for accommodation yet? :smile:
Original post by Funkymonkeykate
Hi, I've just got an offer to start in September, so excited! Have you started looking for accommodation yet? :smile:

Hey,
Aw well done! Yeah I've been looking but I have no idea which to pick yet! What about you?
I've only had a quick look but I think Mill street looks really nice!
Hey I have got an offer too! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi! Congrats :smile: will you be moving into Leeds too?
Hi! Congrats :smile: will you be moving into Leeds too?

Hello and congratulations to you too! Nope I won't be as I live near.:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahhh fair enough! Exciting stuff isn't it! Have you made it your firm choice yet?
Ahhh fair enough! Exciting stuff isn't it! Have you made it your firm choice yet?

Yes it is and no I haven't I probably will need to withdraw my other application to do that and I have received conditional offer wbu??:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I haven't yet either i need to though as I want to apply for accommodation asap! Mine is a conditional offer too because I'm doing an access course :smile: what results are you waiting on?
Yeah I haven't yet either i need to though as I want to apply for accommodation asap! Mine is a conditional offer too because I'm doing an access course :smile: what results are you waiting on?
Cool! I am waiting to finish my A2, but I'm sure I have already met the requirements as I have already achieved the 300 points that they are wanting.:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending