The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Service bus - takes 25 minutes to get into town then a five-minute walk to college. So half an hour. I have to get up at 7.30 to catch the bus at 7.45. :smile:
Reply 2
I walk, it isn't too far and only takes about 20mins. Usually I get up around 7:10.
the school bus is about 3 miles away so I get driven there. The bus usually picks us up at 7:40am and then we arrive at school any time between 8:15 - 8:30am depending on traffic

and i get up at 6:45am

thrilling stuff, as you can see!
Reply 4
I walk, cos I only live just over 5 minutes away. Definite advantage!
Reply 5
i get up at half 8 (yes, I'm lazy :p: ) plus my school doesn't officially start until 9.20 and its only 10 minutes away.... (I walk)
Reply 6
I walk- it's about a 15-20 min walk but I get up at 6:45 so that I can get in the bathroom :frown: lol
Reply 7
I walk :smile:

I get up at 7 and leave the house at 8.20am
I walk for 20mins to train station, then get the train for 20mins then a 10min walk to College. I voted train as it does the longer distance.(durr:biggrin:)
train
Reply 10
private bus atm- but soon to be driving in hopefully! means i can come home when i have afternoons off.
Reply 11
Walk :smile:
Reply 12
adorkable
I walk :smile:

I get up at 7 and leave the house at 8.20am

So do i :biggrin:
Reply 13
get driven to school. lol.

its a 5minute drive but traffic makes it 10mins or longer.

if I walk it will probably take over half an hour. I dont know, have not tried walking and dont intend to try walking.

if i take a bus it takes like 20mins coz the route is very long.
Reply 14
I either get the bus or my mum/dad drops me off. I live about a 1 hour walk away from school, i used to walk it but now i've stopped, i became lazy :redface:
Reply 15
Public bus.

Leave at 07:50 to get 08:00 bus. Takes 1hr 10mins to get to town. From there 20 minute walk to college (09:30 start).
Private helicopter, only takes 5mins :cool:
:rofl: @ Mustard :cool:
:wink: :biggrin: But but I do!
Sweet :biggrin: I bet you've got your own helipad to land on aswell :proud:

Latest

Trending

Trending