The Student Room Group

Anyone else's message on UCAS changed to this...?

Your application has been sent to UCAS and will be processed shortly. After it has been processed, you will be sent a welcome letter, which will show your application number. You can then log in to track the progress of your application using this number and the same username and password you used to apply. .......... Before it was:....12.01 01 Nov 2006 Your application has been sent to UCAS and will be processed shortly. After it has been processed and you have received your Welcome letter (which holds both your application and personal ID number), you will be able to view your application via ucastrack (the UCAS Applicant Enquiry Service).
Reply 1
Does it matter?
I think when the date and time disappears it means that UCAS have actually processed your application (as opposed to having it in a queue), and you should be getting your welcome letter very soon.

I know that my message changed in this way a few days after my application was submitted.
Reply 3
Easy as ABC
I think when the date and time disappears it means that UCAS have actually processed your application (as opposed to having it in a queue), and you should be getting your welcome letter very soon.

I know that my message changed in this way a few days after my application was submitted.

:ditto:

once the date and time have gone that means it has been processed. that page doesnt change now, so just sit back and wait for your letter.
Reply 4
Seems my application went through uber-quick compared to everybody else :P

Sent off Weds afternoon about 4pm, was processed the same day.
Email waiting for me from Manchester the following morning (Thurs, sent 6.30am). Email from Bristol that afternoon.
Card thing through the post from Southampton Friday morning.
UCAS Welcome letter in the post this morning.

Lets hope my offers come in just as quick! :biggrin:
Reply 5
Your application has been sent to UCAS and will be processed shortly. After it has been processed, you will be sent a welcome letter, which will show your application number. You can then log in to track the progress of your application using this number and the same username and password you used to apply.

mine says that as opposed to having a time and date on it yesterday, does this mean its already been processed?!
Reply 6
newtongold
Your application has been sent to UCAS and will be processed shortly. After it has been processed, you will be sent a welcome letter, which will show your application number. You can then log in to track the progress of your application using this number and the same username and password you used to apply.

mine says that as opposed to having a time and date on it yesterday, does this mean its already been processed?!

read up the page lol, yes.
Reply 7
mtbab
read up the page lol, yes.

hey sorry its just that i put up a thread about it and people didnt tell me that that meant it had been processed so im asking here lol:redface:
newtongold

LOL. People are SO paranoid with this UCAS thing...:eek::biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending