The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

acknowledgement thus far
Reply 2
i read on NMM that they are sending out letters 2moro so im guessing we'll know where we stand in the next few days.

good luck everyone!
Reply 3
NMM? whats that? oohh ive just got the worst butterlies ever, so what does that mean for e-mail replies? ARRGH!! :banghead: :banghead: i blame my mum for being so neurotic
Reply 4
feluda_uk
NMM? whats that? oohh ive just got the worst butterlies ever, so what does that mean for e-mail replies? ARRGH!! :banghead: :banghead: i blame my mum for being so neurotic

newmediamedicine, it is a website with a forum for each medical school.
Reply 5
I've not heard anything yet, I'm hoping for a letter on Monday.
Reply 6
quite a few ppl on new media medicine have got interview already
Reply 7
you mean for PMS? becasue i havn't found any, either that or my ability to work the ol' clicky pointy picture machine isn't too good, or do u mean just in general becasue i know BSMS and some other unis have done so already,
Reply 8
oh and has any1 checked out the merchandise of the PMS stuff? it looks reet good, i wanna go there so badly
according to NMM yeah interview letters were sent out friday. Your supposed to hear from PMS 3-4 weeks fater the deadline on your application. Now the people who have received interviews for PMS got their letter on saturday i presume they live closer to the university then some of us. I live in london so am hoping to get an interview letter from them in the post tomorrow. God i am nervous!
Reply 10
so what about e-mail notifications? would they be tommorow as well? so if you havn't heard anything by the 15th u can kiss PMS goodbye, that sounded wrong
I dont think they will notify you by email for an interview i think snail mail would be more appropriate for that, however its a strong possibility they could reject you by email. The reason i say that is because last year when i applied i got rejected from imperial, and UCl by email alone. Granted that they are not the same as PMS but it could happen.
the damn post is late today :frown:
Reply 13
yep the post is indeed late today, would they tell us if they had rejected us today as well as tell the interveiw applicants they have interviews? hmm
Reply 14
Post just came, nothing!
Reply 15
ah well its prob dependant on where u live, i live in sunny ol' yorkshire so it may take a while to reach me, tho ime still waiting on todays post!
Reply 16
yeah i phoned PMS and they say that they send out interviews right up to decemeber,
Reply 17
nothing through the post here in exeter! I have been running to the door each day when the post comes, only to be disappointed every time - though it is still very early to be hearing from places. Wait three weeks and then start worrying again! :s-smilie: :smile:
Reply 18
The people on NMN are only speculating, the websites says they send out letters 3-4 weeks after the deadline. They are only hoping the letters are sent.
Reply 19
hahah my mum just had a chat with me to stop being obsessed, because imagine how id feel if i didn't get in, hmm boost me with confidence eh?

Latest

Trending

Trending