The Student Room Group

Strangest thing that has happened at your school?

for me - in the school canteen there was no water so they sent us all home.
Reply 1
My mate got caught with his mother's dildo in class. We were 13 at the time so we were curious and stupid and told him to bring it to school. I cried that day from too much laughter.
Reply 2
In year 8, a kid in my form got expelled. The last straw was when he tried to sell condoms to the year 11's.

Points for innovation, no?

There were several pregnancies in my school, but none of them had babies at the end of 9 months, mind. :K:
Original post by vela1
My mate got caught with his mother's dildo in class. We were 13 at the time so we were curious and stupid and told him to bring it to school. I cried that day from too much laughter.

Laughed a bit too much at this :biggrin: Wtf haha
Reply 4
a few egg bombs.
3 lads in my year where messing about at break time and ended up setting the whole 6th form block on fire.
Original post by vela1

I lolled so hard when i read that.
A boy a few years below me was expelled for allegedly f*******g another boy in detention after the teacher had locked the room. She was suspended for 3 days so some sh*t must have gone down.
Apparently someone brought in weed.
Reply 9
A sheep got into the school field and a farmer spent 2 hours chasing it around with a gun trying to get it back :smile: Was good fun :P
Original post by The Shed End
A boy a few years below me was expelled for allegedly f*******g another boy in detention after the teacher had locked the room. She was suspended for 3 days so some sh*t must have gone down.

:lolwut:
Reply 11
A couple of years ago a teacher allegedly walked in on a year 8 ****ting in a bin in a classroom while he was on break duty or something, and it was literally all anyone could talk about for several weeks... I still have no idea whether it was true or not, but as far as I'm aware no teacher ever denied it. Most of them said they didn't know.

And a while ago this kid in my Bio class turned up having shaved his eyebrows off so that was p weird too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending