The Student Room Group

Strangest/funniest thing you did/happened to you in an exam?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Afghan Warrior
So does that mean you're worried of the majority in the UK who liked him before his scandals came to light?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope because they weren't aware, just like how I wasn't when I used to like this specific band until the lead singer got caught of doing very indecent stuff... I would only be worried if you knew about the scandal and yet still liked him...
I had a really bad virus or somethin at the time but It was an important one so I had to go into school, anyways I was coughing shizz up all damn day and it wouldn't stop but the room was real quiet so I didn't wanna cough because if I did King Kong would probably come out or somethin so I held it in, then at the end I was coughin for like 12 months lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well this was mildly amusing, but it was for the ACT exam and I'd traveled 4 hours and had to stay in a crappy hotel the night before. I arrived at the test centre at 7:30 and was waiting patiently and the two proctors come running into the waiting area to say that the test papers are locked in the draw in the staffroom and nobody has a key and they might have to postpone the test (mind you this is the final time I could take the ACT so I freaked out). And then like 15 minutes later the woman comes running in with the Deputy Head, and she's holding a key that's on the man's lanyard in her hand (he's literally running with his neck bent down) yelling 'I've got it! I've got it!' and I just remember thinking I was way overtired to be dealing with this
Original post by kkboyk
Nope because they weren't aware, just like how I wasn't when I used to like this specific band until the lead singer got caught of doing very indecent stuff... I would only be worried if you knew about the scandal and yet still liked him...

Oh, well that's what I meant. I never really liked him, even though a lot of people did.

Posted from TSR Mobile
For my GCSE Physics exam since it was our last exam, at the end of it we did the Mexican wave cos we were so happy that GCSE's were finally OVERRRR.
Original post by _Charlotte15
He never got caught?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

No the examiners were old ladies that just walked around and couldn't see what anyone did thb
Reply 66
Oh, well that's what I meant. I never really liked him, even though a lot of people did.

Posted from TSR Mobile

How did we end up talking about him in this thread?

Anyways... back to what I was about to ask: what exactly was 'touching' you in a kinky manner during the exam? :colondollar:
Reply 67
I carried on writing after they told us to stop in my GCSE RS exam, so the invigilator snatched my paper but dropped all of the other exam papers she was holding, which scattered everywhere! I'd never seen such a red face in my life.
Once, this girl in front of me wet herself so I had to move away because there was a pool of urine by my chair!
Reply 68
[QUOTE="Warrior;54326565" Afghan="Afghan"]I thought I was being poked, so I turned around and mouthed to the person behind me 'what?'. Then shortly after, I felt I was poked on my inner thigh so I spread my legs apart and started feeling myself, I thought there was a spider or something crawling on me

Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE

I would have died from being scared
I thought I was being poked, so I turned around and mouthed to the person behind me 'what?'. Then shortly after, I felt I was poked on my inner thigh so I spread my legs apart and started feeling myself, I thought there was a spider or something crawling on me

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did the male version but I got arrested

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 70
Original post by Kangie
I literally laughed at this for a minute xD

Do you know what a heal is?
I feel like I'm missing the joke maybe?
Reply 71
I had an exam that went so badly that I started hysterically laughing about it, and couldn't stop....
And during another exam, I was so nervous, and I went to sit down, and my chair just wasn't there! Like it was nowhere to be seen and for some reason that was really funny during that moment.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 72
Original post by parrot16
What is the funniest/ strangest thing that you did in an exam?
and/or
What is the strangest/funniest thing that happened to you in an exam?

During a chem exam, my periodic table flew across to the other side of the room and one of the invigilators, a sort of old woman, perhaps in her sixties or seventies, stopped at the front of the hall (I was at the back) and walked right down the hall, whilst everyone was staring at me. She picked up the sheet and put it on my desk and folded it in such a way that it would't fall again. About 10 minutes later, one of my many pens fell at my feet and i ignored, because, as I said, I had plenty on my desk already. Yet again, the same invigilator marched down to my desk and put the pen on my desk again. She started straightening all of my stationary on my desk and literally started organising it. I tried to ignore her but it was so distracting and I looked up and she was just smiling at me. It was creepy and uncomfortable but also somewhat put me at ease because she seemed like a genuinely lovely woman haha.

Once during geography I could hear sniffles from the lad behind me. I then heard him stand up abruptly and run out through the doors. Whilst he was doing this, one of the invigilators shouted after him, "JUST WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING TO?!" and he just casually called back, "nosebleed". There was still a bit of blood on the doors when we were leaving :s-smilie:
The hot young lady came up to take my exam paper, I first pleaded to give me time but then seduced her with my looks so she blushed and gave me 15 more mins by saying the other invigorator that I am allowed extra time :Lol never saw her again tho xd

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got what I think is food poisoning from my inability to cook chicken the night before and I asked to be moved to the back of the exam hall were the door out was as I was feeling like I could be sick any moment in my maths GCSE. Then i get into the exam and I do the paper as fast as possible trying to ignore the chunder situation. Finish it about 20 minutes then holding down what I though was a pint of vom tried to make a a daring escape to the toilets however the exam envidulator (a staunch old former teacher) comes storming to me whispers with authority 'were do you think you're going' then proper bitch slaps me across my face. Here I immediately projectile vomit onto the glass door, I look up and the head with some girl who went to the toilet are standing and staring horrified.:colone:

I still had to go back and sit there for 80 minuetes though but they made everyone leave through the fire escape.
My head slipped of my elbow and smashed onto my desk in a GCSE exam two years ago. Gave myself a massive nosebleed and v-mild concussion whilst also managing to completely ruin an invigilators white blouse.
Reply 76
Original post by Radk
Do you know what a heal is?I feel like I'm missing the joke maybe?
they meant heel hahah
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Kangie
I literally laughed at this for a minute xD

Haha probably the most hysterical exam I've sat. Please do ignore my terrible spelling mistake :P
Original post by kkboyk
How did we end up talking about him in this thread?

Anyways... back to what I was about to ask: what exactly was 'touching' you in a kinky manner during the exam? :colondollar:

you're the one who mentioned him first :tongue: til this day, I still don't know what it was. Mystery unsolved.

[QUOTE="Radk;54329025"]
I thought I was being poked, so I turned around and mouthed to the person behind me 'what?'. Then shortly after, I felt I was poked on my inner thigh so I spread my legs apart and started feeling myself, I thought there was a spider or something crawling on me

Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE

I would have died from being scared

See, I couldn't quite die yet, I had to finish the exam paper.

Original post by Yeah dude
I did the male version but I got arrested

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha that's funny :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
One in an example, one of my fellow students had a breakdown. He proceeded to climb onto his desk and shout "I am an orange." When the instructor told him to come down th then started jumping from desk to desk like a gazelle. The instructors couldn't tackle him off as they were worried they'd hurt him

Quick Reply

Latest