The Student Room Group

what do I do if I cant pick up my GCSE results

I'm going to be on holiday on my results day and I was wondering if there is any other way I can get my results?
Original post by nellroberts
I'm going to be on holiday on my results day and I was wondering if there is any other way I can get my results?

Ask your school's exam officer.

In my school you can write a letter giving someone else permission to collect them for you. Then they need to bring ID with them on the day.

Most schools want you to confirm a sixth form place pretty quickly ...

Some examiners e.g. Edexcel Let you get them online but your school has to make arrangements for that. Otherwise you ask your school to post them to you so you get them a few days later or to give them to someone else who you nominate.

Posted from TSR Mobile
My school let's you phone up and ask 😏

Posted from TSR Mobile
so am I, I'm writing a permission letter for my friend to pick my results up for me so she can send me a picture of them
Pretty sure you can have them posted to your house!

My sister had hers emailed to her
Reply 7
What if I cant get the form to sign it for someone else to pick it up? Because my school is closed now and theres no way i can contact them
Reply 8
Original post by Emamuaxxx
What if I cant get the form to sign it for someone else to pick it up? Because my school is closed now and theres no way i can contact them

Check your own school's advice - lots of places differ. Check:

to see if they've emailed you the form to complete

they've emailed you any other advice

if there's anything on your school website/portal about this.

Try emailing your school's exam office.

Quick Reply

Latest