The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Pure Hammersmith student accomodation

hey guys, anyone staying in pure hammersmith student accomodation? i am searching for a nice and good studio in good location for imperial hammersmith? is this a good option? help please?
Reply 1
Hey,
Am I right in thinking you'll be studying at Imperial College London? I've booked a room here and went for a tour, it's a really welcoming and chill environment. The rooms are of a really high standard, clean and modern. The communal areas are also great. There is outdoor space, some cool retro games, and a screening room as well as a gym you can use whenever you want and space to do laundry. The downside is the lack of communal kitchens and other areas but the downstairs huge communal space more than makes up for this in my opinion. I'm studying in Fulham and took the walk from the halls and it was literally 20 minutes, I walked past Charing Cross Hospital which is Imperial's educational hospital. It's 2 mins walk from the two tube stations.
Hope that helps!
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by emta
Hey,
Am I right in thinking you'll be studying at Imperial College London? I've booked a room here and went for a tour, it's a really welcoming and chill environment. The rooms are of a really high standard, clean and modern. The communal areas are also great. There is outdoor space, some cool retro games, and a screening room as well as a gym you can use whenever you want and space to do laundry. The downside is the lack of communal kitchens and other areas but the downstairs huge communal space more than makes up for this in my opinion. I'm studying in Fulham and took the walk from the halls and it was literally 20 minutes, I walked past Charing Cross Hospital which is Imperial's educational hospital. It's 2 mins walk from the two tube stations.
Hope that helps!

Thanks!
I booked a studio there, good to hear it's as nice as it looks in the brochure. :smile:
Edit for the sake of accuracy: Cancelled my room there, decided to rent out a studio closer to Imperial.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by emta
Hey,
Hope that helps!

Great, I was really worried about it, now I feel more comfortable
Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending