The Student Room Group

What to wear?

Right, so I want to go clubbing but I don't know what to wear! I don't want to wear a dress or shorts though. Any ideas guys?
Bright or patterned trousers? That's what I wore a couple of times, with a plain cape shirt. :smile: Hope you find an outfit you like.
G string and a crop top in that fashion.
Original post by greennugget
Bright or patterned trousers? That's what I wore a couple of times, with a plain cape shirt. :smile: Hope you find an outfit you like.

Thankyouuu soo much. Could you like show me a picture of something of what you mean by the outfits you mentioned because then, I'll get a better idea of it please? :smile:
Is it true that most girls wear a dress to clubbing? My friends were like I'm gonna look awkward at clubs if I don't wear a dress.. Is that true?
Original post by morningstar49
Right, so I want to go clubbing but I don't know what to wear! I don't want to wear a dress or shorts though. Any ideas guys?

a skirt?
Depends on temperature and social environment. If it's cold wear a bear pelt, and if it's hot, wear nothing.

That's how I figure it out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by morningstar49
Thankyouuu soo much. Could you like show me a picture of something of what you mean by the outfits you mentioned because then, I'll get a better idea of it please? :smile:
Is it true that most girls wear a dress to clubbing? My friends were like I'm gonna look awkward at clubs if I don't wear a dress.. Is that true?

When i went out with friends I think most of the girls were wearing trousers or leggings.
I guess it dpeends on your group of frinds really.

Search 'clubibng outfits trousers' and see what's there - I did and they weren't really what i was tihnking of, but they're pretty nice and might give you some inspiration :smile:
Wear what you are comfortable in. If you don't want to wear a dress/skirt, wear jeans/trousers/leggings. If you are comfortable then you will have a good time.
Original post by HuggleyDuck
Wear what you are comfortable in. If you don't want to wear a dress/skirt, wear jeans/trousers/leggings. If you are comfortable then you will have a good time.

Thankyouu, I'm just a bit worried if I am gonna look the like the odd one out by wearing jeans/ leggings. All my friends told me that I will if I don't wear a dress, shorts or a skirt!
Original post by greennugget
When i went out with friends I think most of the girls were wearing trousers or leggings.
I guess it dpeends on your group of frinds really.

Search 'clubibng outfits trousers' and see what's there - I did and they weren't really what i was tihnking of, but they're pretty nice and might give you some inspiration :smile:

Really? My friends are like girly girls. They are the sorta girls who can never go out without wearing makeup!
Ohhh thankyouuu so much, I think I quite like the idea of wearing leather jeans/ trousers. But what kinda top can I wear with that? :smile:
1 sock and a beanie hat
Reply 11
Something warm, preferably some kind of apron to stop the blood from ruining your coat.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending