The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Could I get into the London school of economics with these gcse?

So I just got my gcse results but I really want to go to lse so are these grades good enough!

4a*'s
3a's
3b's

I am getting two of the b's remarked and they hopefully might go up to a's
And I think I might re take 1 other gcse to get another a*! But what do you think?
I don't know but when I wanted to go there for an offer they said you need 5 A*
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by eunicekallo
I don't know but when I wanted to go there for an offer they said you need 5 A*

How long ago was this? And if I retake and get another a* will they let me in?
Original post by 04.53am
How long ago was this? And if I retake and get another a* will they let me in?

It was this year and I know that the best thing to do is contact them because they know the best. I think you got the best grades ever and I would love to have what you got and if it was me I would take you on but its not me. Good luck in getting in, I have hope in you!!
Reply 4
Original post by eunicekallo
It was this year and I know that the best thing to do is contact them because they know the best. I think you got the best grades ever and I would love to have what you got and if it was me I would take you on but its not me. Good luck in getting in, I have hope in you!!

Oh okay thank you, you have been very helpful! Thank you very much I wish I was as happy as you seem! It's just every other chat people say you need 7a*'s and the rest all a's and and I just really really want to go there! Thank you also so much for your kindness.
Reply 5
I got the exact same grades as you except I only have 2 B's instead of 3. I'm about to start my final year as a BSc Economics student here at the LSE so it's definitely possible - you just need a darn good PS to get in.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending