The Student Room Group

who are the best people to do my references for a msc?

Im thinking my PAT and my dissertation supervisor?
PAT?
Dissertation supervisor is always a good one because they probably know you best and your ability to do higher level work. Maybe a lecturer who you got on well with or your tutor.
Yep dissertation supervisor and then anyone else in the uni who knows you and won't delay in getting the reference done :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by alleycat393
PAT?
Dissertation supervisor is always a good one because they probably know you best and your ability to do higher level work. Maybe a lecturer who you got on well with or your tutor.

Personal academic tutor. Basically if I was in school he would be my form teacher I go to him if I have any problems with things like needing time off and assignment extentions
Ok so the same as what I've described as your tutor.
Reply 5
Original post by Antonia1993
Personal academic tutor. Basically if I was in school he would be my form teacher I go to him if I have any problems with things like needing time off and assignment extentions

Have a chat with him about what he might mention in a reference, if he's willing to discuss it. You don't want someone who'll go on about how you took time off and needed extensions.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending