The Student Room Group

Biomed Personal Statement

Hey all! I've posted a few threads lately asking questions, I feel there should be a 'quick questions' sticky thread or something, if there isn't already..

Anyway, I'm applying for medicine for 2016 entry so I'm getting to the point where I need to submit my UCAS form. I'm planning on applying for biomedical sciences as my fifth choice. I got in touch with the university (Bath) to query about submitting a separate personal statement and they said it was fine for me to do that. So my question is whether I should write a separate one for biomed, or whether my current medical one will be good enough.

Thanks!
Biomed will be a common backup for medicine, but it really can't hurt to send another PS to Bath
Reply 2
Would there be any cons of just using my medicine personal statement? I would imagine they look for much the same criteria but I don't want it to be obvious that its aimed at a different course
Reply 3
Dont waste time writing another one you'll probably get an offer for biomed anyway
Reply 4
Bio med is hard i got all my offers for that but last minute i changed my mind its too hard i wanna surf through uni not struggle 😂😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending