The Student Room Group

Girls, how many guys have you slept with ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zamestaneh
It's hardly progression if the cons outway the good - which they do - I'm sure the damage to society of some loose girls or frisky men being called sluts or manwhores is less damaging than an increase in he transmission of STDs, unwanted pregnancies, single parents, and lastly the increased likelihood of infidelity. Encouraging people to use condoms is hardly a plaster on the severed artery and thus the person - society - would still bleed out.

Are you missing the point of my analogy or are you just purposefully picking on a point I wasn't even making? :lol: Okay, say we have two severed arteries and one is tended to - it doesn't mean that the person should not tend to the other, otherwise he will still die.

But there aren't more single parents or unwanted pregnancies (infidelity is impossible to get accurate stats on). Divorce is also falling significantly in recent years. Instead of reading right wing propaganda, look at actual statistics.

Yeah, encouraging condom use, so people have safe, consensual sex, is a terrible idea. People just don't have sex when condoms aren't around.

Or just leave the rubbish analogy. Our attitude to sex has improved. Less shotgun weddings, less marital rape, less homophobia, less slut shaming, less back street abortions. As this thread proves, many young people still don't have casual sex, and get applauded for doing this by their peers.
It seems boys are replying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mankytoes
But there aren't more single parents or unwanted pregnancies (infidelity is impossible to get accurate stats on). Divorce is also falling significantly in recent years. Instead of reading right wing propaganda, look at actual statistics.

Yeah, encouraging condom use, so people have safe, consensual sex, is a terrible idea. People just don't have sex when condoms aren't around.

Or just leave the rubbish analogy. Our attitude to sex has improved. Less shotgun weddings, less marital rape, less homophobia, less slut shaming, less back street abortions. As this thread proves, many young people still don't have casual sex, and get applauded for doing this by their peers.

Can I just say that I don't associate this propaganda and intolerances with the right wing. I hold right wing views in politics but still think homosexuality should be accepted as normal, and that these mentioned acts are wrong.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by angelcake123
At least when someone screams "slut", I don't have to turn around :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Reading that comments really made me stop and read that twice. Regardless if you have slept with none or 100 make that doesn't make youn a slut and I'm surprised that was written. No one as a right to call anyone a slut.
Original post by paul514
It seems boys are replying?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Huh?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BrokenLife
21 and haven't slept with any guy. So, 0. That's something to be done with my husband.

It's special, but its not that deep. You'll regret not having fun at this age!
Original post by Anonymous1357
Im a guy, I'm 17 and I have slept with no one and have never had a girlfriend or kissed a girl. And trust me it is not by choice. You people are so lucky to have people want you. Do you have any advice? :/ I am really sad I'm missing out on so much :frown:

Talk to more girls and be more forward. Your whole goal is to get her round to your house (or to go to hers). If you (or her) happen to have a lot of family around the house then it probably won't happen until you leave home.
Original post by Anonymous
Nearly 18 and 0 :/

Can I have your number? :wink:
Original post by Lemon Haze
It's special, but its not that deep. You'll regret not having fun at this age!

Not really tbh. I don't regard it as fun. I think sex isn't just about getting physical, it also has a emotional aspect to it. Hence, I'd rather just have it my husband with whom I'd have a serious relationship.
Original post by BrokenLife
Not really tbh. I don't regard it as fun. I think sex isn't just about getting physical, it also has a emotional aspect to it. Hence, I'd rather just have it my husband with whom I'd have a serious relationship.

It's equally emotional and physical, which is why it is fun, regardless of the relationship.
I did not loose my virginity until i was 18 when i first came to UK, im now 20 and slept with 34 guys and 17 girls
Original post by Kasia20
I did not loose my virginity until i was 18 when i first came to UK, im now 20 and slept with 34 guys and 17 girls

Pfft sounds you're a bit inexperienced...

I have more A*s than those number put together.

Spoiler

Original post by Proxenus
Pfft sounds you're a bit inexperienced...

I have more A*s than those number put together.

Spoiler

Mainly experimental but sex is sex why be afraid, most English people are up-tight any way
Original post by Kasia20

what guys do you usually go for? and why do you feel the need to sleep with so many people you must sleep with a new person every two weeks. Also can you speak Russian and why did you leave russia?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by karl pilkington
what guys do you usually go for? and why do you feel the need to sleep with so many people you must sleep with a new person every two weeks. Also can you speak Russian and why did you leave russia?

of course i speak Russian its my language and i left Russia to come to London to study
Original post by Kasia20
of course i speak Russian its my language and i left Russia to come to London to study

How come you started sleeping with so many people when you got here and not in Russia also what guys do you usually go for?
How come you started sleeping with so many people when you got here and not in Russia also what guys do you usually go for?

i went to an all girls convent school and have strict parents, i just like to have sex not really a lot maybe a couple a week. I like slim guy fairly tall not muscles or anything not too fussed about this but fun like to club and dancing, your too old if that your picture
Original post by Kasia20
i went to an all girls convent school and have strict parents, i just like to have sex not really a lot maybe a couple a week. I like slim guy fairly tall not muscles or anything not too fussed about this but fun like to club and dancing, your too old if that your picture

that's not me lmao also do you sleep with Russian guys in London
that's not me lmao also do you sleep with Russian guys in London

yes i have done, why put picture that not you?
Reply 199
Original post by Kasia20

Do you keep a register to remember them all so accurately?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending