The Student Room Group

What is her game?

So there's this girl who I met at freshers earlier this week. We got it off really quickly and seemed to have this natural click. Anyway we went back to mine, and she stayed the night (we didn't have sex). She said we'd meet up, but has actually began to ignore my messages.

Is she playing hard to get or what?
She's probably just lost interest, sorry :frown:
Reply 2
Original post by Jasminem97

reckon one final text?

That's not true! She wants more of that attention before giving a way to him
Original post by Anonymous
reckon one final text?

Yeah theres no harm in that! Maybe just ask her where you stand, and how she feels about the whole situation? If she doesn't reply its her loss - don't waste your time on someone who isn't reciprocating your effort!
So there's this girl who I met at freshers earlier this week. We got it off really quickly and seemed to have this natural click. Anyway we went back to mine, and she stayed the night (we didn't have sex). She said we'd meet up, but has actually began to ignore my messages.

By the way, why do people always think about sex? How do you even manage to have the mental capacity for it?
That's not true! She wants more of that attention before giving a way to him

Banter

:wink:
Reply 7
Yeah theres no harm in that! Maybe just ask her where you stand, and how she feels about the whole situation? If she doesn't reply its her loss - don't waste your time on someone who isn't reciprocating your effort!

Ok reckon I should do it tonight? I've text her once today already

Ask her if she wants the D.
Reply 9

Oh, she's playing something for sure. Probably chess. Yup, she's a closet chess-master. Go easy on her yeah?On a serious note, if she's not replying to your messages, don't waste your time on her.
Yeah give it one more text, if she ignores that then I would forget her, no point going after someone who plays games.

Yeah go for it, some guys will text about 1000000000 x a day and not get the message, you're fine
bump
she's lost interest
Send pics of your penis. Guaranteed success honest

Aight real talk, how long's she been ignoring messages for? I mean if it's only been one day maybe she's just busy fam. Deez other posters not been thorough here smh
Original post by Retired_Messiah
Send pics of your penis. Guaranteed success honest

Aight real talk, how long's she been ignoring messages for? I mean if it's only been one day maybe she's just busy fam. Deez other posters not been thorough here smh

a couple of days
a couple of days

Damn. I had an idea in my head where if it was only one day I could go "well maybe she was busy, try again" and if it was >3 or above I could say "she probably doesn't care" but a couple is like 2 so you're right in the area where I have no idea wth is going on.
#freshersweekmemories

Her game is solitaire, apparently.
#freshersweekmemories

Amen. You have 3 years (at least) of Uni OP. Don't dwell.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending