The Student Room Group

Geography offer holders, 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lucy5050
I have received an offer from Bristol about two weeks ago, you will probably hear from them soon :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oooh okay that is good to hear, thank you :biggrin:
What is your first and second choice uni if you don't mind me asking?
For me its got to be Bristol
Original post by reedmylips
Oooh okay that is good to hear, thank you :biggrin:
What is your first and second choice uni if you don't mind me asking?
For me its got to be Bristol

I am really hoping for an offer from Exeter but otherwise it will probably be Bristol :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am really hoping for an offer from Exeter but otherwise it will probably be Bristol :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah well if you got an offer from Bristol I should imagine you'll get one from Exeter considering the requirements!
Good luck :smile::banana::smile:
Ah well if you got an offer from Bristol I should imagine you'll get one from Exeter considering the requirements!
Good luck :smile::banana::smile:

Thank you, good luck too! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
You must be so pleased! I am really hoping for an offer from Exeter, when did you receive an offer from them? Sorry for asking so many questions but do you mind me asking which is your top choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I definitely am- and I was quite shocked I got them quickly too. I got my offer on 23rd October, funnily enough to this was the same day I went to visit Exeter uni!! I really like the look of Cambridge, but I'm not expecting to hear anything, so I'm definitely thinking about Exeter...loved the campus and the course. That's fine- I don't mind :smile:. Also did you apply for BA or BSc?
Original post by becketts
Yeah I definitely am- and I was quite shocked I got them quickly too. I got my offer on 23rd October, funnily enough to this was the same day I went to visit Exeter uni!! I really like the look of Cambridge, but I'm not expecting to hear anything, so I'm definitely thinking about Exeter...loved the campus and the course. That's fine- I don't mind :smile:. Also did you apply for BA or BSc?

Thank you for your reply, I have applied for the BA course. What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
anyone applied to Sheffield for the BA? how fast did they get back to you? i'm so nervous :frown:
Has anyone received any offers from Uni of Bristol for their Bsc?
Other than Bristol which I'm waiting for I've received offers from Durham, Kings, Nottingham and Cardiff

How long did Cardiff and Nottingham take to get back to you?
Original post by maxhyner
I've had Leeds (AAA), Cardiff (AAA), Nottingham (AAB) and am waiting on Exeter and Bristol. Bristol said they'd be 5 weeks but it's coming up to 7 since i've applied- has anyone had an offer from them yet?

Do you need an interview for Cardiff cos on UCAS it says they may ask for one?
Reply 49
Original post by jaynamodi

I have an offer and they've not asked for an interview :smile:

Cardiff took 8 days to get back to me bud, good luck!

Cardiff also took 8 days to come back to me, whilst Nottingham ended up being 20 days to reply.
Reply 51
Original post by Caita
Hey, I've received an unconditional offer from Lancaster for MSci (but obviously only if I put it as firm), an offer from Bristol for MSci, and Durham also for MSci. Just waiting for St Andrews and to hear whether I've been invited to interview by Oxford!

You have received an offer from Durham? Can you reveal your GCSE and predicted grade if possible? Also which college did you apply for Oxford? I applied open and they allocate me to Christ Church, but I suck my TSA......
Original post by elenastephenson
I've got all my offers now! All to do BA or human as such, just don't know wether to choose Cardiff or KCL as my firm:K:

Would recommend Cardiff.

- from a current KCL geography student with boyfriend who studied at Cardiff
Original post by LiquidGold
Would recommend Cardiff.

- from a current KCL geography student with boyfriend who studied at Cardiff

What makes you say that? Your opinion would be really helpful because I'm actually pretty stuck.
Anyone has anything from Manchester or Sheffield?What do they ask you at the interviews??

They didnt ask for one from me
Reply 56
Anyone heard back from Plymouth/ Southampton for physical geography?
Reply 57
Has anyone received any offers from Uni of Bristol for their Bsc?
Other than Bristol which I'm waiting for I've received offers from Durham, Kings, Nottingham and Cardiff

I recieved an offer from Bristol last night, good luck!:smile:
Reply 58
Original post by prndl2
offer from Loughborough for geography with sports management~ still waiting Durham, UCL, LSE and Oxford

Hi! Congrats on your offer from Loughbourough :smile: Just wanted to say it's quite cool as we've applied to 4 of the same universities (Oxford, Durham, LSE and UCL).

Have you heard back from the other 4 now?

Reply 59
Original post by koolthing
anyone applied to Sheffield for the BA? how fast did they get back to you? i'm so nervous :frown:
I've applied there for BA, I got my offer about a week after sending my application :smile: hope that helps

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending